Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions Empty The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 am

_DD_ wrote:
    genkicoll wrote:GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can. I still don't know the difference between their Platinum and Premium editions, though I suspect that one you can play on their FunPass ("free" unlimited play) subscription, and the other you can't... Just don't know which is which.

I'm a FunPass subscriber at GH and can play Premium Editions with it there, but not Platinum Editions.
    Platinum Editions must be bought, but members get 30% off the retail price of $19.99. They can use their FunTickets on them (something on the "normal" subscription like BFG's monthly game credit), 2 of them actually, and FunPass subscribers can also use their coins (a so-called sign-in bonus) via game coupons, but just to a certain degree.
    I haven't found out yet, whether there are differences between the game versions with regard to contents, but from the game descriptions, I think rather not.

Thank you so much for the explanation, DD! The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions 2520623126
    _DD_
    _DD_

The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions Empty Re: The Difference Between Premium & Platinum Editions

Post by _DD_ Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Glad if it helped! I had tried to find something more specific Sherlock but their Help pages are more like ... 'Try FunPass!' <g>

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am