Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
snapnhiss
RenaissanceMom
djrum
Sable
luvtoread
Esme
genkicoll
11 posters

Our Favorite Videos from All Over

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am

I linked in the Mom Song yesterday, and I affectionately like to think of this one as the Dad Song.  My brother did an inspired video using this song, using pictures and video shorts of his kids.  BRILLIANT!  He's not going to post it online, for privacy reasons, but you can imagine how cool it would be.  Check this out:
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by luvtoread Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:56 pm

I get such a kick out of those Simon's Cat video's.  

Here is a classic:

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 am

Cute... Didn't watch the whole thing, but I like the concept a lot!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

I love this video... The first time I saw this scene in Nice Dreams I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe!  It's a bit naughty Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 2 Evilgrin0007, but you'd probably be able to tell that just from the video's title.

djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:21 am

Oh my gosh, the cat videos are so funny!

Ah, a trip down memory lane with the Super Mario Bros. I remember spending many aggravating times with them. Love the video and its originality, what a talent these two guys are.

Cheech & Chong...wow, always have loved this stoner duo and always will. I think I've watched every movie they made!

Last edited by djrum on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, forgot a word.)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:50 pm

This game trailer for the upcoming MMORPG, Wildstar, is highly entertaining:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:53 pm

The best public service announcement EVER!

Kick off your shoes, turn up the sound, turn OFF the monitor and enjoy...

TEQUILA~!

This was originally a radio bit, and the people putting in the text don't keep up very well, so it's better with the visuals off.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 pm

I can't tell if the dog is trying to comfort, trying to get help, or just plain crying!

and...
    Some of my FAVORITE banned commercials! Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

Classic Cosby: 
    I remember this routine from when I was a kid, and I still remember most (if not all) of the content!

Drinking, getting drunk, and... toilet bowls.

Going to the dentist:

Natural Childbirth

and Chocolate Cake for breakfast! imatruffle 

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 am

The Harry Potter fans (and maybe anti-fans! Snicker  ) will get a kick out of this.  There are many of these little skits, but this one's my favorite:

Another favorite banned commercial Belly laugh

You can blame my hubby for this one, he's the one who found it.  So funny... *giggle*
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Amusing "Engineer's Guide to Cats"

This one's a lot of fun... it's what the Indian lyrics sound like in English (to the subtitler.)  Is it just me, or does this guy look like an Indian George Michael?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm

I LOVE Gedde Watanabe!  He is the only reason I enjoyed Sixteen Candles -- without him, the movie is just uncomfortable and sad.  WITH him it's oh-so-much better, and I will rewatch the movie just for him!

My favorite moments:

The funniest thing about Gedde is that he's an American (born in Utah!)  He played a Chinese exchange student in this movie, and Japanese in most of his other roles... and he doesn't speak Japanese in real life, which I'd have never guessed after watching Gung Ho[! His accent is very good!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 pm

I am a HUGE fan of Danny Kaye's, and these clips from The Court Jester are just CLASSIC!

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:18 pm

genkicoll wrote:The Harry Potter fans (and maybe anti-fans! Snicker  ) will get a kick out of this.  There are many of these little skits, but this one's my favorite:

[/flash]

I LOVE Harry Potter Puppet Pals!  Good choice! Heart
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:12 pm

These videos are so funny.

I always watched the Carol Burnett show and just have to post this classic:

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Nork! Laugh

What's really funny is Vickie's (Mama's) comment...
    Spoiler:
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 2 BellyLaugh

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 am

This is just amazing, and I can't tell you WHY, because it would ruin that magical moment for you.  What I can tell you is that they're North Korean.  Just watch and be amazed!
    EDIT: Wrong video! Embarrassed
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Baby!

Kitties!

Baby and Kitty!

Such a patient kitty! Huh?
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Okay, you all know I love BBC Sherlock.

Here's just a taste of why! 

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

And here is my very favorite spoken word poet, Sarah Kay.

If you have daughters, this is especially poignant. Heart  Or really even if you are a daughter.... or a mom.... or just love and appreciate kids.

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 am

Bummer... no one has checked these out yet.

Ah well, here's another one I love too. Do any of you follow Lentil Bean on FB? 

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sorry for the delay, ma'am!  I had to wait 'til I was not only home, but alone (sans kids, and noisy TV blaring.)

The Sherlock clip was awesome, I can see why you like it so much Snicker

Sarah Kay really did have some wonderful things to say, all so true.

I'd never heard of Lentil before, but he sure is a cutie!  The surgery was scheduled for four months ago -- was an update ever posted?
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Yup, Lentil is doing great!  His surgery went off without a problem and he and his mama spend so much time doing work to help support children with cranio-facial issues. It's actually truly amazing. It's wonderful to see someone who is using what could have been a negative and turning it into a positive and sharing all that love around. 

Right now, Lentil is visiting another animal web sensation, Chris P. Bacon, an adorable little piggie who can't use his back legs, so his daddy made him wheels. It's pretty much too cute for words. 

Here's a link:

Lentil and Chris P. Bacon
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 am

These are GREAT! Belly laugh  I  have to thank OP for posting the link over at the Pub Big smile

That first guy was completely creeping me out -- love the way it ended Snicker
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:39 pm

I don't know if you've read about the  Evil Mutant Attack Squirrel of Death! (and if you haven't, click the link and READ it!  It's hilarious!) but here is the
    EVIL MUTANT ATTACK HAMSTER OF DEATH!

Idiots should have left it alone Yeah right

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:39 am