Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
snapnhiss
RenaissanceMom
djrum
Sable
luvtoread
Esme
genkicoll
11 posters

Our Favorite Videos from All Over

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 5 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 am

Oh my gosh... How sickening.  I had to stop watching after 30 seconds. :(
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 5 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Black Friday shoppers!
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 5 H75738717
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm

they are adorable. Big smile 
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: the Black Friday video (the real one, lol) - seriously, what is WRONG with people?! Gah!
    You can tell that they enjoy that madness and mayhem; it's clearly a sport to them and I bet they're sooo excited to be getting up in the wee hours to hit those stores. Rolling Eyes 

Me? I'd rather have my eyes poked out with a stick -> Poke with a stick
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Years ago we used to hit some of the early sales on Black Friday.  My husband literally had someone stealing items out of his cart one time, and another, they just stole his whole cart full of gifts! OH!   It's like common courtesy doesn't exist sometimes!
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Okay, this is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. A pug puppy version of Home Alone! 
    SO CUTE! 

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Snicker
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:08 am

genkicoll wrote:Oh my gosh... How sickening.  I had to stop watching after 30 seconds. :(
    I had to stop watching also.  Disgusting, can't imagine people indulging in that madness.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 pm

This man disgusts me.  What's it going to take to make him stop??

From Yahoo! News:

Advocacy groups have tried a plethora of methods to raise awareness of the problem of driving while under the influence of alcohol. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, over 10,000 people died in drunk-driving accidents throughout 2012. That is one person every 51 minutes.

But apparently the risk of killing yourself or someone else, not to mention criminal prosecution and legal fees, just isn't enough to deter some people from consuming alcohol and sitting behind the wheel.

Comedian Tom Mabe is now using a different approach to stop DUIs, and it involves a little tough love for one of his friends.

The notorious YouTube prankster teamed up with Jim Clark to play an elaborate joke on a man who has been charged with five DUIs. After the mark, identified only as Dennis, allegedly became intoxicated and passed out in his truck, Mabe and Clark transported the man to an office that was set up to look like a hospital room. When Dennis woke up, a doctor played by Clark informed him that he had been in a coma for 10 years. Then Mabe came in, dressed as a doctor and disguised by a surgical face mask, to check on his friend. After asking Dennis if he could feel his feet and legs, Mabe began slapping him in the face!

"Five DUIs! Five (expletive) DUIs!" Mabe shouts at him, ripping off his surgical mask to reveal his identity. When Dennis laughs, Mabe yells, "It's not funny. You could've lost a daughter. Ten years wasted away here."

Mabe is known for his comedy, but he strikes a serious tone as he attempts to explain to Dennis that he needs to curb his alcohol consumption. As Dennis keeps laughing, the comedian simply walks away in disgust. If five DUIs and an elaborate intervention by his friends can't get the message through, what will?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 pm

So sweeeet Wub
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I saw this one yesterday, and all I could say was, "Holy CRAP!"   faint dead away 
    The part I'm talking about starts at about the 1-minute mark:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:55 pm

I love this. Belly laugh
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 am

First-the Ross sisters.    I think I hurt something while watching that video   OH! 

Adam Sandler's Hannukah song- Love it.  It would be cool if he had an updated version.

This video I'm posting had me laughing out loud.   Not sure how many of you are familiar with
    Miley Cyrus'   song  "Wrecking Ball".   Steve Kardynal did this.    He also has a parody of
    "All I want for Christmas"  which is pretty funny also.

luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 am

some tricky ones  

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Awesome stuff, Luvto! Clap
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 am

I just stumbled onto some more funny videos

Simon's Cat is always good for laughs

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm

I've seen that first one before! :laugh:Naughty critters.

Simon's Cat is awesome, thanks!

SPIDER WARNING on this one, but it's too funny!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 am

That really is one cool looking spider.....and it knows how to dance!  Belly laugh 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:35 am

It's hard to be afraid of a spider that's so pretty (and entertaining,) though I'm sure if it was ON me it would be a different story! Snicker
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Not a video, but just TOO AWESOME not to share!

Behold!  The Portal Christmas tree! Belly laugh
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 5 Portal10
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 am

This is really nice, and I love his Für Elise improv.  He's got a great sense of humor, too Snicker
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I don't know what they're doing, but Kitty says NO!
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Really funny, but the poor kitty! It seemed stressed to the hilt.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Here's another along the same line, though Kitty did the deed himself.  I can't help but laugh every time I see this! Belly laugh
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 5 20142573450
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 pm

LOL!!  Belly laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:00 pm