Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
snapnhiss
RenaissanceMom
djrum
Sable
luvtoread
Esme
genkicoll
11 posters

Our Favorite Videos from All Over

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 am

If you've never seen the movie Hatari, you've been missing out.  Some great humor (Red Buttons is in it!) and some great elephants!  I present to you, The Baby Elephant Walk:
    djrum
    djrum

Our Favorite Videos from All Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by djrum Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 pm

The baby & the cat video...gee, that cat really does have a lot of patience. I watched the adorable kittens video and it reminded me of our 2 cats, who have passed. I had tears in my eyes.
    I watched Lentil and now the tears are running down my face. He is so adorable.

Aw, geesh, I'm going to have to quit watching these videos with that music. Cry
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 am

DJ, you can follow Lentil on FB. He's got a page!  His mommy updates it every day with cute pictures and video clips. There are often clips of him playing with his chihuahua sister Tabitha. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever!  He just finished puppy kindergarten, and now he's training for his CGC certification. (Canine Good Citizen)

My Name Is Lentil
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 am

Oh my gosh, Esme, he is just about the cutest little puppy since ever! And so curious and you say he's got his own page on fb? I am cracking up!!
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 am

I love this one too!  Bo is so adorable, and I love the guy trying to "reason" with him and get him to realize the box is too small. I've watched this dozens of times, and I laugh at it every single time! 

djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 am

I am LMAO! My sister has a bulldog and he is a handful. He's not necessarily tall, but he is a solid, unmovable mass and he can knock me over, if I'm not careful.
    And why do big dogs think they're small dogs?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh my gosh, check out the dog at 1:45!  Too funny, I've never seen an animal do that!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Awww, this is so precious.  Dogs welcoming their soldier daddies home:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 am

What a wonderful dog Heart  How sweet is this video?
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 am

I am literally falling out of my chair watching the "dogs who don't like baths" video! It is soooo funny! Our dog does not like baths either, she only tolerates bath time with ears & tail down & such a look of sadness....too comical!
    The dogs & their soldier daddies video is so sweet. Another video that teared me up with happiness!

The little boy & the dog...wow, that's really something else. How dogs can "sense" certain things and have all the patience and love in the world.
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh my!   The dogs with the baths!   I have to say,  that last one with the German Shepard--well,
    he would win.    OH! 

When I would give the beagles a bath,   I would do Randall  first.  He'd whine piteously.
    Then when I would give Nelly hers,    he would stand at the bathroom door whining in her
    behalf while she looked forlorn.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 pm

I can so picture that, Luv, and it made me grin.  And then this...

Oh my God, I cried Cry
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 am

Have you ever heard of the ventriloquist Terry Fator?  He is AMAZING, and he doesn't just do ventriloquism, he does singing ventriloquism-impressions! OH!

He was on America's Got Talent, and this was his audition:

Not surprising that he won the whole thing!  He has (or at least had) a show in Vegas, and it's because of this show being recorded and aired on TV that I first became aware of him.  I now own the Vegas show DVD, and LOVE it.

Here are a few more of his impressions:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Most of these are AWESOME!Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Check this out, I LOVE it!  I can't post the video here since it's not on Youtube, but scroll down until you see the video.  So great!

The Pink Helmet Posse
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 pm

In honor of the current banner (and others that I'll be putting up this month from the same game,) I give you the opening scene of a game that is awesome JUST for the opening and closing scenes:

To understand why I say "just" for those scenes, check out my review HERE Jack
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:49 am

Wow, wouldn't want to watch this at night, alone, with the wind howling.

Great opening, kinda glad I don't really play M3 games, lol.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 am

Wow... just wow...

This teenager is absolutely amazing -- I wish I could do what she does!

http://screen.yahoo.com/popular/maroon-5-discovers-young-photographer-202239047.html

I wish I could embed it here, but I haven't been able to!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:28 pm

How cute (and cool!) is this Halloween costume?
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 am

Hahaha, adorable!!! What creative people!
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 am

Genki, another sleepless night for me (I'm not even sure how many in a row this makes for me Shock) means I've been catching up with the videos you've posted and they're all fascinating. And wow, that young photographer... her work is stunning!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 am

I'm sorry to hear that you're not sleeping well, but I'm happy to know that someone is enjoying the videos! Smile
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 am

genkicoll wrote:In honor of the current banner (and others that I'll be putting up this month from the same game,) I give you the opening scene of a game that is awesome JUST for the opening and closing scenes:

To understand why I say "just" for those scenes, check out my review HERE Jack
    I have always loved the opening/closing of that game!  You're right though, the game itself is not overly amazing.
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Yes it's really good. Too bad it's wasted on a match-3 game, lol. (No offense to match-3 lovers intended!)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 am

Ohhh, thanks for the bump!  I forgot that I wanted to put up that other banner before Halloween!

And you're right -- it is "wasted" on a game that most can't even play (it's an arcade match-3, lose a life, and it's OVER!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:11 am