Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
snapnhiss
RenaissanceMom
djrum
Sable
luvtoread
Esme
genkicoll
11 posters

Our Favorite Videos from All Over

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over Empty Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:21 am

We have the ability to add YouTube videos here, and it's really easy to do!

Just find the one you want to post, copy the URL, then click on the YouTube button at the top of the posting box, and paste the URL in the box that pops up and hit 'insert'.  More detailed instructions in post #12, HERE.

To start off the thread, I give you Derek Amato, a man who became a musical genius after receiving a shocking blow to the head:

I don't care for his singing, but his piano work is amazing.  I especially like the first song he played after his concussion (which he plays at the very end of the clip.)

I'll be adding something new every day, ranging from amazing to educational to laugh-out-loud funny.  Y'all jump right in and add your favorites when the fancy strikes you! Happy bounce

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Our Favorite Videos from All Over Empty Re: Our Favorite Videos from All Over

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

Is it perfect?  No, but... as it says, she's FOUR YEARS OLD!! OH!

I know many adults who don't have that kind of rhythm, not to mention some of the amazing moves she made (esp. towards the end.)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 am

Time for some good old fashioned pranks!  I'm not a fan of pranks, in general... they seem very mean-spirited to me.  THESE however are the very best kind -- they hurt no one, and are really fun to watch.

and this one!

That poor guy at 2:45... *laughs and shakes head*
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 am

Ever heard of "Twin speak?"  It does exist, and these babies are just adorable in their conversation.  You just know they have to be talking about that missing sock... Belly laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Nobody has any funny and/or interesting videos to post?  It's really easy, just look at post #1 for instructions Sunny

Remember "Biff" from the Back to the Future movies?  He's a stand-up comedian, painter, plays guitar and can SING!  Careful!  These two will get stuck in your head and you'll be singing them all day!  The first one will mean more to you if you're familiar with Back to the Future.  Biff Sings:

Also sung by Tom Wilson (Biff) - The Daughter Song:

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Have you seen this one? Little Ella Mae loves her daddy and Elvis.

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

And this one.... so cute! Is there anything cuter than puppies and laughing babies? I don't think so!

Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 pm

And this one... I admire Gus's persistence! (I'll stop of you all are sick of my goofy videos) Silly face 

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 pm

I love little Ella Mae!  What a smart kid!

Laughing babies are always a kick, but the poor puppies!  They wanted that toy!

I wonder why Gus wanted that pool in the house sooooo bad? Laugh
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Gus's mama said it was because it was too hot outside to suit Gus. LOL!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:04 am

Gotta give it to Gus....when he puts his mind to something,  he doesn't stop till he succeeds.
    I like the one of him opening the present.Snicker 

Oh, I didn't know about Tom Wilson,  love the Back to the Future song.

And, no,  don't stop posting these, please.

I know you gave simple directions for how to post...Embarrassed .......but I just cannot find the
    Posting box  you are referring to.   
    I see the Upload......oh well.......that's why I need for you to continue to do it,  cause I am  beyond
    computer help at time......ok,  most times....   Dunno
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:23 am

Sorry, I didn't know what to call it Laugh

What I mean is the Quick Reply box that you see at the very bottom of the screen, which looks something like this:
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over 1-quic10

Or the Reply / New Topic box that looks something like this:
    Our Favorite Videos from All Over 2-repl10

I say "something like" because the placement of the little icons on these boxes will look different than mine if you're using a different desktop resolution.

Hope that helps!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 pm

OOHHH.....OK.....another    Embarrassed   moment for me.....I was looking for it on YouTubes page....
    not above my post.     Rolling Eyes 

Your patience is a virtue....Two thumbs up
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Ok...I am going to try to paste this video.    This was one  esme  brought to our attention awhile back.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Oh yeah!  I remember when we were talking about that! Laugh

Here are a couple of funny renditions of "Single Ladies."  The first one is Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers (lol)

And this baby is SOOO funny!  How cute!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:13 pm

This video I am remembering in honor of textrekkie.   I do not know how many of you remember the buzzing hoo-ha thread in the BF  CCC forum.  It was hysterical and I learned from textrekkie that I could google the oddest things.
    The video posted above is what I discovered.    You will laugh till you cry   Belly laugh
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:15 pm

genki--I have another question.   I copied and pasted the above video url--but it just kept coming up with the Humphry url.  I finally just had to type in the above video's url.  Do you know why?Dunno
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh my gosh... seriously?  I can't believe... I don't know whether to laugh or shudder in revulsion. Silly face

As fas as the URL goes, I had that happen yesterday, but when I went back and edited the post, I was able to copy the URL in properly.  Could be that you / I just didn't hit the copy button properly.
    Esme
    Esme

Post by Esme Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 pm

luvtoread wrote:Ok...I am going to try to paste this video.    This was one  esme  brought to our attention awhile back.

First you pick a rag, put it in the bag.... BUMP BUMP!!!Happy bounce 
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:33 am

morning, esme...knew you would like that!!

"The Kazoo in the Hooha" video--I remember my first thought was  "How did she realize she could
    do that?"     :lol!:
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 am

luvtoread wrote:morning, esme...knew you would like that!!

"The Kazoo in the Hooha" video--I remember my first thought was  "How did she realize she could
    do that?"     :lol!:
    Certainly gives a new field for ventroloquists to ply their magic, lol.Happy bounce

ETA: Forgot to say how much I enjoyed all the videos, especially the baby and/or dog ones.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:27 am

I LOVE the "Mom Song", it's so so good Belly laugh  My favorite version is no longer on youtube, but here is the original author singing her song:
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 am

I love the videos, too! I see a future Olympian star in the little dancing girl! She's good!

The babies "talking" crack me up! Sound like my DH & his friends when they talk about sports to me. (I don't understand football) lol!

I love the animal videos!

I haven't watched "The Kazoo in the Hooha" vid yet, but I do remember the thread at BFG. It was hilarious!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:57 pm

I love the Mom song....Did she do that all in one breath?  Sweat drop
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Kinda sounds like it, doesn't it? Laugh

If you've ever had a cat, you've gotta identify with Simon's Cat.  These videos are GREAT!

Snicker  This is just three of the available films!  Follow the link to the Official Website to see more!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:11 pm