Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Island Tribe 3

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Island Tribe 3 Empty Island Tribe 3

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Island Tribe 3
    by Realore Studios

Series links: Island Tribe 1, Island Tribe 2, Island Tribe 3, Island Tribe 4, Island Tribe 5

Available at:
    Realore
    Big Fish for PC
    iWin
    GameHouse

Island Tribe 3 45459826-45459834-300x150

Having made a wish in front of the Altar of Wishes, the settlers find themselves back at their home Island again! The great volcano no longer threatens their well-being, bright future lies ahead and the dream of everlasting peace seems to have come true.

New life on the home Island also brings new feelings along with it. The leader of the settlers falls in love with one of the girls in the Tribe and decides to marry her. The wedding should take place in an ancient temple the doors of which are locked. In order to open them, the islanders have to find the pieces of magic runes scattered all around the island. On top of everything the bride gets stolen by an evil shaman.

Help the leader of the Tribe find his beloved one and open the doors of the ancient temple! Let's make their honey moon dream come true!

Click images to enlarge
    Island Tribe 3 Th_screen1  Island Tribe 3 Th_screen2  Island Tribe 3 Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Island Tribe 3 Empty Re: Island Tribe 3

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Originally posted at the Diving Bell Pub by Zahnprod - reposted with permission

Island Tribe 3 Strategy Guide Site (partial).

Hello all, Mif and I worked on a Strategy Guide site for the game, similar to the one we did for Royal Envoy 2.

As explained on the site, we discovered that Easy and Normal modes really didn't need a Guide, and Hard mode quickly became too
    hard in the later levels due to frequent random events, so we couldn't
    really write a definitive guide or record accurate videos.

In any case, here's what we have, through Level 27.

Island Tribe 3 Strategy Guide

Happy Gaming.
    Smallhaven
    Smallhaven

Post by Smallhaven Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 am

There is a glitch in the game at the very end. You need to play Level 40 twice to access the last Bonus Level. At least that's what I found and so has many other gamers if you follow the review thread at BFG. I played Easy and Normal modes and will at some point attempt the game at Expert.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:37 pm