Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal Empty Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal

Post by genkicoll Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal
    by Blue Giraffe - May, 2016

Series linksHeart's Medicine Season One, Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal, Heart's Medicine 3: Hospital Heat

Available at:
    GameHouse as Platinum Edition
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition
    Steam

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 203753

Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition is a medical time management drama crafted to surgical perfection! Allison, aspiring surgeon, finds herself falling for the Head of Hospital, Daniel. That is, until she bumps into Connor…her old flame. This love triangle comes to a point when Daniel is hurt and Allison tries to save him in Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition.

• become a doctor and cure patients in captivating time management levels
    • save lives in 60 story levels, plus 30 challenge levels
    • unravel a compelling story about love, loss, and friendship
    • win trophies and collect diamonds to buy decorations for the new hospital wing
    • GameHouse Walkthrough

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 1
    Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 2
    Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal Empty Re: Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal

Post by genkicoll Sun May 31, 2020 11:17 pm

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal

This is a medical drama with some serious subject matters.  There will be feels.

Options include separate sliders for Music and SFX, Full-screen and Show Game Hints. There is no custom cursor, so I made a simple guide on how to increase your system's cursor size HERE .

Choice of Easy, Normal or Advanced Mode.

Story:

Allison returns to Little Creek Hospital to continue her internship... and the love triangle that started in Season One.  Daniel, the charming Medical Director and Connor, the snarky-but-kind (and surprisingly NON-offensive) chief of Pediatrics both have a place in Allison's heart, but there are more serious issues at hand.
    Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal E4D93920C449C8237DAB77F2313389E0426916E2

Be aware that the story starts BEFORE Level 1.  Be sure to click on the little cutscene icon on the map if you don't want to miss anything!

Gameplay:

If you're coming off of Season One, as I am, you'll quickly notice some differences.  For instance, there's a wider variety of gameplay and the scoring is done differently (not to mention having the choice of difficulties).

Here's how it works:

Patients come in and you will direct them to the station that they've requested.  Once there, you will have a variety of things you might need to do.  Grab an item to help you (such as a thermometer), do a mini-action (swiping the cursor however you're directed to) and/or do a pop-up mini-game.  The mini-games vary widely, depending on where you are in the hospital.  Examples:  Setting anesthesia rate, stitches, filling medicine vials, spinal manipulations (slide the bones back where they belong), removing pieces of glass, suctioning excess fluids and many more.
    Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal D84A024A430205EC11FA9FA33EBAE18BB90DDF94

Helping patients will increase their heart meter, and when it's full to the top, the hearts will turn everlasting gold (they can't lose happiness.)

Some of the pop-up mini-games require fast and accurate clicking.  You'll also need to be able to analyze spot inconsistencies and react quickly.  By level 38 I had to switch to Easy mode, and even then I struggled with a few of the challenges in the final area.  I'm just too dexterity-challenged for these particular feats!  The mini-actions were do-able for me, thankfully.

NOTE: It's not that I couldn't score enough points... It's that I'm a completionist, and I want ALL of the achievements, darn it, so I HAVE to pass those challenges!

Gold and Diamonds and Stars, oh my!

In case you've never played a Dash-TM before, here's what each of these things are for:

• Gold - Money is used to purchase upgrades, which in turn will make your life easier
    • Diamonds - Each of the 90-total stages has a challenge to complete, and for each, you'll earn a diamond.  Diamonds are used to purchase upgrades to the new wing of the hospital
    • Stars - You can earn up to 3 stars on each stage, and each star will grant you more gold

Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 1F1B4364760D2BDBE1E9C015FAC3FD0D747A3059

Verdict:

Heart's Medicine is a drama filled with moments both serious and moving, and tempered with a dash of good old-fashioned humor.  The characters were mostly-likeable -- even lovable -- including the guy who completely ticked me off in the last game. lol~  Gameplay is solid and fun, but can become frustrating late in the game if you want to earn all of the achievements.  Really enjoyed this one!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Wise words from a video game:
    Heart's Medicine 2: Time to Heal 704200DC407655F8A8422D0D9E793731130ACFC4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:04 pm