Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
Frodo
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you much!  Happy bounce Have so many beautiful babies now! Can't pick a favourite anymore, too many  Wub.

But Freaky Friendship is my special one from Frodo!  Snicker And Fiver Brought Her Back.
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Thank you much!  Happy bounce Have so many beautiful babies now! Can't pick a favourite anymore, too many  Wub.

But Freaky Friendship is my special one from Frodo!  Snicker And Fiver Brought Her Back.

Half Flower

even though have received some lovelies and special ones

Miss Rosa still makes my heart pound with pleasure ... even when just thinking about her  !!

looking at her ... is like visual Zen ....  Wub

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 O9fj   sigh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Half Flower

is a glorious night tonight !!

was just outside and even though cold ... so beautiful 

shimmering half moon against midnight black skies .. with a tri cluster of stars on Luna's left

this is as close as I could find so could share with y'all ... when we look up  we ALL see the same moon !!  WOW !!!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Ebeb2ffff4d30ae7d119d4f701af5c28
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 am

Half Flower 

still searching for a closer picture to my night sky

did find this ..

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Il_570xN.395651171_7kyp

what makes this ring ...

one of which I have and been wearing for  ** mumble mumble ** years  ..  so cool  ???

it is an impossible astronomical configuration !!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 am

Clever!!

And you know what happens when I look up into the sky? I see a burning hot sun! We won't see the same moon at the same time :( Except maybe that same 12 hours a day that are a cross over between your day and my yesterday.

Oh. I woke up. btw
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:59 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Clever!!

And you know what happens when I look up into the sky? I see a burning hot sun! We won't see the same moon at the same time :( Except maybe that same 12 hours a day that are a cross over between your day and my yesterday.

Oh. I woke up. btw
    Half Flower

OMG !!! 

Shades of LadyHawke !!

cue  note2   TWILIGHT ZONE .. Snicker
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:15 am

Today's Smart Alec Guess on the March Release Dragons' Names!

"Plated" Dragon maybe "Coated", or maybe "Cold-Blooded"

"Encrusted" is obviously "Gemstone"

"Condensation" may be "Submarine"

You heard it here first ;)
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Okay, my bets are now on : Colossal (very popular in the forums) for the Plated dragon, Gemstone (duh) for the Encrusted dragon, and Sturgeon for the Condensation dragon.

This last one is a stretch, but the description of the fish is very similar to the stage 2 sprite, and the few details we have. I thought at first some sort of flying fish, but can't find any with STR - SUN names. The Sturgeon is capable of nice pretty jumping, so that is my basis for the naming - but definitely an uneducated guess here.  Big smile

(You'll notice I write my guesses here and not in the Dragon Cave Forum thread, where I may get laughed at and picked on.) Embarrassed  Snicker
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:29 pm

Half Flower 

we have noticed ... Snicker  Whistle

but do not blame you for guessing here instead >>> MUCH NICER !!!  Smile

absolutely delighted with the newest dragons ...  are the best yet ... imo

well, except for Miss Rosa, of course   Wink

btw ... the following is being picked on !!! Belly laugh 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 4e426653dce194744809c20ad2fefa2d
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Aw! Poor putty tat!!! Mean doggie!!

Someone called the new Gemstone dragons Gemshard, which sounds like more than an educated guess. So now I'm all in favour of that name for the Bejeweled ones, which I call them in my head.

They look really cute, but the ones that intrigue me are the "Sturgeon", shiny condensation ones. They look like they are gonna be very shiny, but ...

OMG! I just thought to have a look at TJ's! Stunning! Especially the "Sturgeon" (wish they'd hurry up and name them)! Spectacular! Was not much hint of them growing to be so beautiful!!

Even the Colossal dragons look fantastic! Wow! So cool!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:03 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Aw! Poor putty tat!!! Mean doggie!!

Someone called the new Gemstone dragons Gemshard, which sounds like more than an educated guess. So now I'm all in favour of that name for the Bejeweled ones, which I call them in my head.

They look really cute, but the ones that intrigue me are the "Sturgeon", shiny condensation ones. They look like they are gonna be very shiny, but ...

OMG! I just thought to have a look at TJ's! Stunning! Especially the "Sturgeon" (wish they'd hurry up and name them)! Spectacular! Was not much hint of them growing to be so beautiful!!

Even the Colossal dragons look fantastic! Wow! So cool!

hehehe ..  ruff

had NO idea these would be so fabulous ..

am beyond delighted

as you say, are all so great ..

especially as can see them larger in TJ's post

naming ... hmmm

glad that is their job
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Sturgeons are my favourite. And how cool with they look with the Mistletoes!! And Heartstealers!

And how cool will it be, having an army of Colossi! And Brutes! And Desipis! Altogether, they be one scary host of enemies!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:33 am

I gotta say, orphaned, I've been rummaging around in your scroll - I know, sounds like an indecent act, doesn't it? And I am seriously impressed! Okay

Your naming schemes are fantastique - LOVE the chicken one! But many more are excellent as well. And you are so disciplined with the names! I start off with a naming scheme, and then first this one, and then that one, become the "exceptions" to the rule, then they multiply till only 1/2 or 2/3 are named correctly. 

You have some really pretty lineages too, although you probably hardly noticed  Rolling Eyes. We are going to have to talk about children my dear, "I want you to have my baby". 

Now I know there's something indecent about that!
      Drool Devil

bath-sing 

note2  "You're having my baby,
    What a wonderful way
    Of saying how much you love me..." note2

Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I gotta say, orphaned, I've been rummaging around in your scroll - I know, sounds like an indecent act, doesn't it? And I am seriously impressed! Okay

Your naming schemes are fantastique - LOVE the chicken one! But many more are excellent as well. And you are so disciplined with the names! I start off with a naming scheme, and then first this one, and then that one, become the "exceptions" to the rule, then they multiply till only 1/2 or 2/3 are named correctly. 

You have some really pretty lineages too, although you probably hardly noticed  Rolling Eyes. We are going to have to talk about children my dear, "I want you to have my baby". 

Now I know there's something indecent about that!
      Drool Devil

bath-sing 

note2  "You're having my baby,
    What a wonderful way
    Of saying how much you love me..." note2

Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh

Half Flower

hehehehe

and  ... thank you very much !!

am actually very pleased,  and may I say quite proud of all my children ... and their names ..

spent a few hours moving all around last weekend so they tell a story ..

when the new eggs arrived ...    aaaaaargh  !!

where to put the babies ??? ..

am trying to find the perfect place to home them ..

have been watching lineages more now ..

and even ...  Embarrassed .. reversing acquisitions if are unnamed ...

if you want a pairing >>> let me know which ones ...

I just let them play once in a while ..

snatch and release ...
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:28 am

Half Flower 

check out our leetle trees !!!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S to ALL !!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:30 am

Looks exactly the same to me! That your April fools joke, or did I miss something. btw I have the official names now and they suck
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:37 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Looks exactly the same to me! That your April fools joke, or did I miss something. btw I have the official names now and they suck
    Half Flower

no ...

look at it  !!! giggle Snicker

is itty bitty !!!

check out "which egg is which" .... I looked for tree as soooo small ....

thought I broke it !! 

have not checked official names ...

I like mine names anyway so ... shall resist the temptation now ..
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:42 am

Awwww!!! I missed it! Cuz I'm ahead of you, I guess.  meh I hate being in the wrong time zone all the time!! 

Maybe I'll start a whole new game that is played in Australian time! (mind you, we have 4 time zones!)
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:54 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Awwww!!! I missed it! Cuz I'm ahead of you, I guess.  meh I hate being in the wrong time zone all the time!! 

Maybe I'll start a whole new game that is played in Australian time! (mind you, we have 4 time zones!)
    Half Flower

BUGGER !!

THAT really sucks .... meh

so disappointed for you as is so funny ..

make a note for next year ...

and it's only April Fool's until noon ....

you forgot  The Twilight Zone !!! LOL!!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 am

She got me! or both of you did! I have a baby leetle tree! ROFL!!!  Embarrassed
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:06 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 C0a4506086eb6ed08af695636ebd072e
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 JHpv    404  Easter Not Found    

hmmmmmmm .....wazzat ???

and have seen flowers and more as well ....

Silly Bunny !!!   Snicker
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:19 pm

orphaned wrote:Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 JHpv    404  Easter Not Found    

hmmmmmmm .....wazzat ???

and have seen flowers and more as well ....

Silly Bunny !!!   Snicker

Half Flower

aha !!!

Posted: Apr 5 2015, 12:30 AM
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 P_reportIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 P_quote
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Av-1

VP of Gentlemanliness
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 PipIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Pip

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 1

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Spacer
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 MaleIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 LolIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 Onoz
    This year's Festival of Eggs has begun! You have three days to collect all 62 eggs (is that a new record?). Happy hunting!

QUOTE (TJ09)
    For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

--------------------
    http://dragcave.net/thuwed for breeding list info. Do not PM me about breeding, that page has all the answers.
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 ImageIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 KuiB3LyIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 14870If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 14871If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 14872If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 14915If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 2 15271
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:27 am

Half Flower 

re  404 message

apparently this is affecting first time users  ONLY

so >>>> click on all the Easter eggs you see REGARDLESS !!!

if you look on your scroll at far left >>>> also shows 404 message when you click on your Easter Basket  (so cute  Wub )

worry not ... click on all you see

got this answer from DC FORUM ..

Elk grin    If you are seeing different eggs pop up and not the same one each time, then yes, they should be in your basket once the error is cleared up.

Hmm...    I believe this happened this past Halloween as well.

((( AND >>> with Valentine's Day mate search also ...))))

HTH

Sunny Sunny Sunny
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 am

Half Flower 

am hoping that the newbie curse is lifted soon ..  Angel 

the Easter eggs are so varied and so many and absolutely amazing !!

looking forward to seeing them in MY basket. 

sometimes I think computers and some programmes are the  CHUCKY's   of the technology world ...   Devil

nasty little blighters !!!  meh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm