Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
Frodo
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Quetzalcoatl_by_GENZOMAN
    Half Flower

an Incan Dragon

Mayan ??

wonderful either way ...
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Half Flower

this is soooooooooooooo amazingly cool !!!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 F0714ed710fdcd0dc359a2e8bea423eb
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Half Flower 

CONGRATULATIONS, Lion !!!  1star 1star 1star 1star 1star 

at 50 plus  dragons/hatchlings/eggs >>>>  you have reached the BRONZE TROPHY  level !!!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 3d-bronze-cup-trophy-20061882

one should appear on your scroll soon .... will be beside your Easter Basket ..

WELL DONE !!!   Okay Okay Okay 

Sunny Sunny Sunny
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 am

orphaned wrote:Half Flower 

LION !!

Happy bounce 

so close ....

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Mrompelllion

if I were nicer ... Embarrassed  ...would send some hatchlings

hmmmm ... Hmm...

Elk grin

LION !!!

so close ....   Offering

Sunny Sunny Sunny

btw ... the count seems off

you have 4 eggs ...

Stars
    CONGRATULATIONS BELATEDLY LION! Two thumbs up Party

Why was I not told about this amazing achievement? (I'm always the last to know  Sigh)

btw, I would have sent hatchlings..., just saying... 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:30 am

letsdoit wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Nox99u

Morning...Just popping in before I go for coffee ...went to 'Dragon Cave', WOW! ... this will be fun to check out...Orph (is my nic name o.k. with you or ??? ) thanks for those PM ... BBL

Lets Sunny
    AND, no one told me we had a new Dragoneer... Offering JUST SAYING...

Welcome!  
    TO THE CRAZY CORNER, LET'S DO IT! 
    You are aptly named, I trust, and are brave enough to enter the Dragon's Lair!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 am

orphaned wrote:Half Flower

FRODO is here !!!   Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Offering    Hug Wub Heart Heart  Heart

Heartheart flowersHeart  heart flowers  Wub   heart flowers   Heart  heart flowers    Heart

so there ...   Whoop whoop Whoop whoop Whoop whoop
    What she said, Frodo!! Missed you heaps and heaps!!

Yay! Frodo's back!Party Hug
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:24 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Shock

I DID !!!<<<

(must be that invisible writing again)

run cursor over space above  ....  Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:37 am

and what exactly did you did?

and here's a trick you'll love, if you don't know yet - in ggg, you can write spoilers like this
    Spoiler:
    and then it is enter at your own risk !
    letsdoit
    letsdoit

Post by letsdoit Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:45 am

MUGGY MORNING HERE Rolling Eyes  ... early summer, YUCK!

Thanks so much for the info on the DRAGON'S CAVE...

I came, I saw, I went 'gaga' over the ORPH'S DRAGONS...If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Nvb1jo

Saw the wee babe named a familiar name, SWEET! ... "Lets Fall in Love" flutter eyelashes

So if I a 'no show' for a bit, its because I am SCROLLING (yes I am quik learner) the Dragons or in the Cave...

I used to have a collection of little statuettes of Lovely Fairies w/ there pet Dragons, If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2ut0vix

which my lovely DGD drove me crazy as she 'had to own' (ha ha ha!) so now temporary on her dresser...now she is 17 and dragons are ignored...SHE forgets to dust of course and I will be again the caretaker when she goes off to college...If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2qmm03r

Off to get coffee...BBL

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2rdcm5s
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:21 pm

For our dear leader Frodo to drink out of

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Th?id=JN.CH23RW2ZWBgWAKmB%2f1ymvw&pid=15
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Nab as you will...is okay

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Xp-dm_s_1_
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:22 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Dragon-Mug
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Mug_Dragon_sk-95
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:24 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Mug-dragon-noir-chateau-p060-lddb.93843391-113847625
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:
    Oh, and that nasty twerp? he got burned today, lost everything, and I talked to the breeder, we are still on track for my baby!  Two thumbs up
    Well, having got a pair of each of the new eggs, I decided to be a smart arse (that's how we Aussie's spell it), and dip a wing into the AP to see if it looked interesting, and wait a while before getting that last pygmy egg. Mouse Shades

Grabbed 3 nice incuhatchables for me, and 3 for IOUs before I packed it for the night. Okay

Then, you just don't get anything like this sort of lucky week - got up, had spare slots from maturing and hatching overnight, so decided I'd be a smart arse again (I know, but it comes so easily to me!  Laugh) and went to the cave this time to see what's what. Oh, these are gonna be all bloody rare - they've left the cave already! No multiple pairings for me.  Cry

Oh well, I'll check out the rest of the cave - was that a Copper I saw there? Yup, it says "this egg has a reddish shine", grabbed it (ahead of the 12 sleepy heads who missed it), and got a GREEN Copper, my favourite. This week, I've scored 2 Green Copper and one Red!! All on my scroll at once.  This and the burning of the creep and getting another Silver Tinsel.  Two thumbs up

Yup, that sure was one bonza sort of week - oh shit! I haven't tried summoning, it was due days ago!.... you guessed it! 

Happy bounce I GOT MY 2ND GUARDIAN OF NATURE! Happy bounce

Um, retake!  

I summoned a GoN 2 times in a row! YES!

*happy dance* *lots of laughter* *up yours Twerps and Jerks and Cheaters!!!* Mouse pbbt   Belly laugh

Avatars just became my speciality! Think hard about what one you want from my BRAND NEW BABY when he's growed, or my 2nd Hand baby who has only been bred (unsuccessfully) once!  :D 

And it happened so unexpectedly. Was working on renaming my dragons, and was in the Thunders, when I noticed that the Actions section said I couldn't summon an egg, because there were no egg slots (no eggs either! 21 hatchies!). "Oh, thought I, must remember to have a go when the hatchies mature, next Thunder up, the notice was gone. 

I could now summon, so I kinda hit the button, not thinking, without praying to Draco or anything. Then it says something weird. Summoners join their energies etc., and summon an egg. But there is no egg thinks thicko me. Go to scroll, well, I have an egg now!  Belly laugh
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:33 am

Awwww...seems to be Gritchka's relative

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Purple_Dragon_Wallpaper_llw37
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:44 am

Lion wrote:Awwww...seems to be Gritchka's relative

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Purple_Dragon_Wallpaper_llw37

Half Flower

absolutely gorgeous !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:46 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:
    Oh, and that nasty twerp? he got burned today, lost everything, and I talked to the breeder, we are still on track for my baby!  Two thumbs up
    Well, having got a pair of each of the new eggs, I decided to be a smart arse (that's how we Aussie's spell it), and dip a wing into the AP to see if it looked interesting, and wait a while before getting that last pygmy egg. Mouse Shades

Grabbed 3 nice incuhatchables for me, and 3 for IOUs before I packed it for the night. Okay

Then, you just don't get anything like this sort of lucky week - got up, had spare slots from maturing and hatching overnight, so decided I'd be a smart arse again (I know, but it comes so easily to me!  Laugh) and went to the cave this time to see what's what. Oh, these are gonna be all bloody rare - they've left the cave already! No multiple pairings for me.  Cry

Oh well, I'll check out the rest of the cave - was that a Copper I saw there? Yup, it says "this egg has a reddish shine", grabbed it (ahead of the 12 sleepy heads who missed it), and got a GREEN Copper, my favourite. This week, I've scored 2 Green Copper and one Red!! All on my scroll at once.  This and the burning of the creep and getting another Silver Tinsel.  Two thumbs up

Yup, that sure was one bonza sort of week - oh shit! I haven't tried summoning, it was due days ago!.... you guessed it! 

Happy bounce I GOT MY 2ND GUARDIAN OF NATURE! Happy bounce

Um, retake!  

I summoned a GoN 2 times in a row! YES!

*happy dance* *lots of laughter* *up yours Twerps and Jerks and Cheaters!!!* Mouse pbbt   Belly laugh

Avatars just became my speciality! Think hard about what one you want from my BRAND NEW BABY when he's growed, or my 2nd Hand baby who has only been bred (unsuccessfully) once!  :D 

And it happened so unexpectedly. Was working on renaming my dragons, and was in the Thunders, when I noticed that the Actions section said I couldn't summon an egg, because there were no egg slots (no eggs either! 21 hatchies!). "Oh, thought I, must remember to have a go when the hatchies mature, next Thunder up, the notice was gone. 

I could now summon, so I kinda hit the button, not thinking, without praying to Draco or anything. Then it says something weird. Summoners join their energies etc., and summon an egg. But there is no egg thinks thicko me. Go to scroll, well, I have an egg now!  Belly laugh

Half Flower

WELL DONE !! heart flowers

you have really been busy ....
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:50 am

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Mug-dragon-noir-chateau-p060-lddb.93843391-113847625

Half Flower

WOW !!!  EEK!

Oktoberfest  dragon flagons !!

most excellent .... all

Beer Beer Beer Beer
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 am

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Mug_Dragon_sk-95

Half Flower

love them all ... Wub

but LOVE these colours  Heart Heart Heart
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

letsdoit wrote:MUGGY MORNING HERE If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes  ... early summer, YUCK!

Thanks so much for the info on the DRAGON'S CAVE...

I came, I saw, I went 'gaga' over the ORPH'S DRAGONS...If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Nvb1jo

Saw the wee babe named a familiar name, SWEET! ... "Lets Fall in Love" If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 3181831488 

So if I a 'no show' for a bit, its because I am SCROLLING (yes I am quik learner) the Dragons or in the Cave...

I used to have a collection of little statuettes of Lovely Fairies w/ there pet Dragons, If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2ut0vix

which my lovely DGD drove me crazy as she 'had to own' (ha ha ha!) so now temporary on her dresser...now she is 17 and dragons are ignored...SHE forgets to dust of course and I will be again the caretaker when she goes off to college...If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2qmm03r

Off to get coffee...BBL

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2rdcm5s

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 2752872760 

greetings and salutations. Lady l  ..... hmm   Hmm...

greetings and salutations Lady letsdoit  ....    Hug   Big smile

methinks thou dost have  "mad computer skills"  !!!

(I just get mad at lack thereof  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 1524988580)

weekends are often Un-days  for me 

yesterday was more  un  than usual  ....

am glad you are enjoying the wee ones, you scroll savvy  wunderkin !!

have you set up your scroll yet ???

will you set up your signature soon as well ???

signature setup is in same section where you set up your GORGEOUS Avatar ....

dragons AND fairies ... oh my !!!

this seems a perfect place  for the magic lover in you ...

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 3026146359 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 3026146359 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 3026146359
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Half Flower 

LION : -

NOW is a GREAT time to get eggs  ...

LOW MATURATION RATE !!!  Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

really must see about getting you a Red Dragon ....

they take a whole day off growing time !!! Okay Okay Okay
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Half Flower 

TRUE LIES is on !!!  Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce 

It is not only a fun romp ...

with a little naughty and risque thrown in for good measure ...

but there are some fabulous scenes with ....

A HARRIER !!!!   Wub

fell in love with that little beauty the first time I saw him ...

and I want one ...

I really, really want one ... Heart Heart Heart

pilot optional ...
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Half Flower 

doth this Harrier beast look like a fire breathing dragon ???

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Harrier-Jump-Jet-Desktop-Wallpaper

sigh ..... Wub

this is as close to a dragon ...

or a magic carpet ...

as this fairy tale loving, overly romantic dreamer has EVER seen !!!   Heart Heart Heart

Sunny Sunny Sunny
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Half Flower 

OMG !!!!!!!!!   Wub 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 21 Rainbow-Dragon-fantasy-28667597-948-768

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 am