Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Hero of the Kingdom II

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Hero of the Kingdom II Empty Hero of the Kingdom II

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

Hero of the Kingdom II
    by Lonely Troops - February, 2015

Series linksHero of the Kingdom, Hero of the Kingdom II, Hero of the Kingdom III, Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1

Available at:
    Big Fish
    Steam

Hero of the Kingdom II Hero-of-the-kingdom-ii_feature

Sail to the farthest islands to save your sister and defeat pirates.

You and your sister had finally found a safe haven in a small fishing village. But more troubles came soon after that. The threat of an unstoppable crew of pirates spread its shadow over the entire kingdom. Your beloved sister was kidnapped by the pirates and taken far away to lands unknown. You have no choice but to embark on a journey to save her. You must be brave. You will travel to the end of the world, helping people, fulfilling quests, learning valuable skills, and finding hundreds of useful items.

• Explore a beautiful country and sail to far islands.
    • Help people and fulfill many interesting quests.
    • Learn skills such as fishing, hunting and gathering.
    • Find hundreds of useful hidden items.
    • Reach up to 48 achievements.

Hero of the Kingdom II Screen1
    Hero of the Kingdom II Screen2
    Hero of the Kingdom II Screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Hero of the Kingdom II Empty Re: Hero of the Kingdom II

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 am

Courtesy of Hespera at the Challenger's Game Club: (thank you, Hes!  thankee   )

The Best Buy column means where something is best bought from (price wise) and Best Sell is where the price is highest to sell.

When I mention "Don't Sell" something, that means so far as supplies last, or is practical. In this game, as the first, resources are not unlimited, in fact, they are a bit stingy on the fish, animals and blue mushrooms, I think. And items that require more than one product to make, you may not be able to obtain equal amounts of each product. So my main thinking in the "don't sell" is to alert that one can save lots of money my not selling particular items as long as supplies hold out.

Hero of the Kingdom II Hero_o10
    Spoilers: Who/What You'll Find (click to see):
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Now out at Big Fish, woohoo Happy bounce  but... then I wouldn't have my Steam Trading cards to play with or be able to show my friends that I got all the achievements. Laugh  Strange coming from me since I used to detest the Valve game manger, huh Elk grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm