Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame

genkicoll
    genkicoll

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Empty 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame

Post by genkicoll Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 am

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame
    by Play Favorite Games - February, 2013

Series links:  9: The Dark Side, 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition /

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame 9-the-dark-side-of-notre-dame-ce_feature

The Festival of Fools is in full swing in Paris when the gargoyles of Notre Dame Cathedral abduct a festivalgoer in plain sight. What was assumed to be a festival stunt turns out to be something much more foul. You are hired by the Paris Police to work the arcane angle of the case in this fantastical reimagining of Victor Hugo’s classic tale.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus Chapter
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Achievements
    • Beautiful Concept Art and Wallpapers
    • Musical Soundtrack

For the Standard Edition:

Click images to enlarge
    9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Th_screen1 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Th_screen29: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Th_screen3

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame O9fj
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Empty 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:33 am

Ah Voila! Fantastique

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

A little more fanciful, light hearted and easier game than the original “9”, this sequel is a wonderfully put together game that I believe would still offer challenge enough for our ever-demanding adventure brethren. HOPA fans will be pleased to hear that the puzzles aren’t impossible, and are outnumbered by some exceptionally beautiful HOs. Which are heavily interactive and are almost a puzzle mini-game in themselves.

As everyone else will tell you, this is a beautiful, and classy game. Excellent graphics, music, voice acting. This is as you’d expect after the first “9”. The jump map is essential, and invariably helpful. I didn’t need the hint button at all, but it is a large and complex game area and I would have lost my way frequently without the map.

Gladriel is adorable, but I felt she seemed out of place in this story - just a little too much magic.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 pm