Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Finding ALL of the Forum Smilies

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Finding ALL of the Forum Smilies Empty Finding ALL of the Forum Smilies

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

I spent a couple of hours this evening organizing and adding to the smilies here at GGG, and I want to be sure you can find them all!

This is really very easy, don't worry!

We have two reply options:  Quick reply, which you will find at the bottom of any thread, and Reply, which is just above the Quick Reply box.

The Reply box is the same one you will see when you choose to start a New Topic, and will show you all of the possible formatting options... but that is for another topic.

To find the smilies in the Quick reply, look at the top of the box that you post in, and click on the little icon that looks like a smiley face to get them to pop up.  Easy enough on the Reply/New Topic... you can't miss 'em!  They're to the left of the reply box!

So, what you see is a portion of the available smilies.  Scroll down to see more, but to find ALL of the available smilies, make sure you've got the scroll bar up to the top.  You'll see a drop-down box that says
    "View more Emoticons."

You'll see four categories:

Smilies 1 -- the basic group that you see when you bring up the reply/new topic box Sunny
    Halloween - self-explanatory Scream 
    Misc - Everything from Happy New Year to Thanksgiving, summertime, autumn, and CHOCOLATE! imatruffle 

Winter-X-mas - Cold and Snow, fireplace, Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Sledding 

I hope you enjoy all of the additions, and if you have any requests, just let me know!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Finding ALL of the Forum Smilies Empty Re: Finding ALL of the Forum Smilies

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Embarrassed Embarrassed Oops! Oops!  typingcat

What happened to the Doh! smilie? That's what I need !!

Thanks genki, as always you are on top of everything
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Just put doh in colons like this:
    Code:
    :doh:
    I can never find it, either, even though it's in the main smilies (it's right after this one: Sick   )  For some reason I just can't see it there!  Maybe I should move it to a more visible place Laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am