Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight

Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight

Post by genkicoll on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight
    by ERS Game Studios

Series links: Redemption Cemetery 1: Curse of the Raven, Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight, Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony, Redemption Cemetery 4: Salvation of the Lost, Redemption Cemetery 5: Bitter Frost, Redemption Cemetery 6: The Island of the Lost

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Standard Edition for PC

Awarlock’s curse has trapped you in an otherworldly cemetery!  Explore gorgeous Hidden Object scenes and save the children that the  warlock has taken. Learn the history of the evil warlock and find a way  to stop him before it is too late! Help other spirits find peace as they  help you find useful items and overcome challenging obstacles in  Redemption Cemetery: Children’s Plight!  

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Wonderful Wallpapers
    • Concept Art
    • Stunning Screensavers

For the Standard Edition:

• Strategy Guide
    • Blog Walkthrough (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Re: Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight

Post by JustTheFacts on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:47 am

Evil Stalks The Daylight Hours  
    Sunny Sunny SunnySunny

When an evil warlock escapes captivity and passed your way, you find yourself in Redemption Cemetery. A raven becomes human and explains that you must save three souls by helping them save their children, in order to defeat the warlock and escape the cemetery.

The first interesting thing about this game is that it is a creepy one set in daylight. Okay, it’s not a bright and sunny summer morn, but it is daylight and the game doesn’t lose its creep factor as a result.

Marvellously drawn, as we’ve come to expect, this game is the second in the series, Children’s Plight offers the same essential style of game as the first. Each quest to save a child is self-contained, keeping gameplay within a limited number of locations at a time. The difficulties the children find themselves in are interesting, and significantly different, and that adds to the experience.

The puzzles tend towards easy, some are originals. They outnumber the HOs, but it’s a good balance.

HOs are less cluttered than in the first game of the series, with larger items and interactive items clearly marked in the list. This made them much easier.
    In fact, I think this game is overall much easier than the first, and therefore shorter, but I believe it is still a good game and a good buy.

Once again, I give this game four stars only because I know that the sequel to this is even better.

I Recommend This Game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 pm