Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony

Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony

Post by genkicoll on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony
    by ERS Game Studios

Series links: Redemption Cemetery 1: Curse of the Raven, Redemption Cemetery 2: Children's Plight, Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony, Redemption Cemetery 4: Salvation of the Lost, Redemption Cemetery 5: Bitter Frost, Redemption Cemetery 6: The Island of the Lost

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Escape a cursed island inhabited by lost souls in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony! After a strange twist of fate, you find yourself stranded on an eerie island. As you search for a way to cross the treacherous waters, an otherworldly boatman appears and tells you the only way to return home alive is to help three of the poor spirits trapped on the island. Travel through history and right the wrongs of the past to earn your passage home in this thrilling Hidden Object adventure!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus Gameplay
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Downloadable Soundtrack
    • Amazing Art Extras!

For the Standard Edition:

• Walkthrough
    • Strategy Guide (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

To the world you may be one person;
    but to one person you may be the world.

Re: Redemption Cemetery 3: Grave Testimony

Post by JustTheFacts on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 am

5 Stars To The Standard Edition    
    Sunny Sunny SunnySunny

Having witnessed a gangland shooting, you are grabbed and knocked out. You come to and discover you are being buried alive in “Redemption Cemetery”. Escape is only possible by putting three lost souls to rest. We have a helpful raven to assist us, an ever-evolving figure in this series.

As you’d expect from ERS, you have the highest quality hand drawn graphics, good sound, and smooth gameplay.

There are two different types of HOs, list and the more complex silhouettes, where you must find one item before you can find another, until you finally get the inventory item you need. There are also dozens of tiny mini-games, rather than just a few hard ones.

I liked this addition. You must keep your mind flexible, because you are never too long at any one thing.

However, the game has none of the ‘bling’ usually expected of a CE game. No morphing objects or other collectibles, no achievements, even the raven is too solemn and silent to be a sidekick.

Bonus Content Review  
    Sunny Sunny Sunny

The bonus game lasted just over an hour for me, and I don’t play quickly. Despite its short length, it covers a lot of ground. A brand new quest, all new locations, all new HOs and puzzles. And it really was kinda fun.

Other than this we have the usual only. Strategy guide (not, in my opinion, needed), wallpapers, concept art, etc.

I can only give this content a three, there’s just too little for the extra dollars.

This a really great game and I highly recommend it – as a standard edition. I am sorry I bought the CE, much as I love the game.

I Recommend This Game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:01 am