Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle

genkicoll

Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle

Post by genkicoll on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
    by Boomzap Entertainment - February, 2010

Series links: Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle, Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood, Awakening 3: The Goblin Kingdom, Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle, Awakening 5: The Sunhook Spire, Awakening Kingdoms "Free-to-Play", Awakening 6: The Redleaf Forest, Awakening 7: The Golden Age

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC and Mac
    iWin

After Awakening in a mysterious castle it’s up to you to collect clues and valuable items needed to solve perplexing puzzles and escape! Listen to your fairy friend as she guides you towards the exit. Play fun minigames and solve clever locks to make it to the next room in the castle. Use your Hidden Object skills to search for the next hint and discover a young Princess’ destiny in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle.

• Gorgeous graphics
    • Escape the castle!
    • Blog Walkthrough
    • Strategy Guide (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:54 am; edited 4 times in total

JustTheFacts

Re: Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle

Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 am

Delightful
    Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I am embarrassed to admit that all four times I’ve started this game I have had to resort to the walkthrough in the beginning. Later, the game seems to make more sense . After all, the story is simple enough, the problem is getting a handle on a different style of HOs.

There only a couple of HOs with lists, yet almost everything that needs doing means looking around in the location for the “10 map pieces” etc. And many of the items are quite difficult to find, and occasionally too small. There are by far many more puzzles, but without exception they are well within my amateur grasp.

The artwork is the real reason I like games in this series. The entire Awakening series are glorious visually. They’re just so darned pretty I could spend all day happily plodding along. Now I think about that’s pretty much what I’ve just done.J 

I recommend this game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:34 am