Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood

Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood

Post by genkicoll on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Awakening: Moonfell Wood
    by Boomzap Entertainment - December, 2010

Series links: Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle, Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood, Awakening 3: The Goblin Kingdom, Awakening 4: The Skyward Castle, Awakening 5: The Sunhook Spire, Awakening Kingdoms "Free-to-Play", Awakening 6: The Redleaf Forest, Awakening 7: The Golden Age

Available at:  
    Big Fish for PC and Mac  

After awaking from a century long slumber, Princess Sophia finds a world that is devoid of people! Help her find her friends and family and take her rightful place. Search gorgeous locations for helpful clues and discover Sophia’s destiny in Awakening: Moonfell Wood, a beautiful Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Follow your fairy friend as you explore the incredible landscape and help Sophia find her people!

• Incredible graphics
    • Fantastic gameplay
    • Sophia must find her people!

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total

Re: Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood

Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:19 am

Again, Beautiful

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

This sequel to Dreamless Castle picks up where it left off and begins Sophia’s quest for her family. To my mind the best thing about this game is the beautiful art, and ultimately, it is the artwork that makes all of this series exceptional. 

The gameplay is similar, and once again I needed help in the early stages, but soon am lost in the experience. Instead of Goblinjong, this time it is Tripeaks, a version of Solitaire, that you play with those you encounter.  

Again, there are only a couple of HOs with lists, but plenty of, “spot the difference” “find the pairs” that I deem HOs in another form. One particular version that I really enjoyed was the magic cards which are sketch drawn, and where you must find “12 of” . There were still numerous puzzles and mini-games in this one, and I liked that I could do most of them.

And by the way, who was that mysterious goblin?  

I recommend this game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:19 pm