Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread Empty The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 am

DO NOT READ ANY POSTS IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 1!!

Main Season 1 topic here:  The Walking Dead - Season 1
    Can add spoilers for the 400 Days DLC here, or talk about it in general in the The Walking Dead: 400 Days thread.

Go here for the The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    marianne
    marianne

The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread

Post by marianne Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks genki for starting this...it's a YIPPEE...super idea... Happy bounce
    marianne
    marianne

The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread

Post by marianne Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Spoiler:
    So what happened ???
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Christa was not in the 400 Days DLC Wink  Is this a Season 2 question?

EDIT:  Oh, and I fixed your spoiler for you~  The tags should look like this (without the spaces):
    [ spoiler]Your comment here[ /spoiler]
    marianne
    marianne

Post by marianne Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:25 pm

genkicoll wrote:Christa was not in the 400 Days DLC Wink  Is this a Season 2 question?

EDIT:  Oh, and I fixed your spoiler for you~  The tags should look like this (without the spaces):
    [ spoiler]Your comment here[ /spoiler]
    Thanks for fixing my spoiler.  I simply clicked spoiler and assumed it would work, but I didnt think it looked right.  Rolling Eyes    I was afraid I hadnt done something    Huh?

Who was the female in the 400 days...Omid's wife.  I thought that was Christa    Yeah right
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 pm

No one we know from Season 1 -- at all -- was in 400 Days.  Take at look at the 400 Days thread -- it was just Vince, Wyatt, Russell, Bonnie, and Shel (and Shel's little sister,) plus a black woman we meet at the very end that ties them all together.  Which one(s) we meet in Season 2 depend on the choices you make while playing 400 Days.

For those who don't have / haven't played 400 Days, don't worry -- they game will make random choices for you Silly face
    marianne
    marianne

Post by marianne Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Ok...I'm apparently lost.  I think I'm running all the seasons and episodes together.  I believe now it must have been at the beginning of Season-2   DUH  Hmm...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm

OK, *now* I've gotcha!  Copying question over to the The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:22 pm

ALL MAJOR SPOILERS!!
    Yes, I know this is a spoiler thread, but wanted to point that out just in case Big smile

I found a chart of all of the choices you can make (and some repercussions!) in Season 1 HERE, and it's really interesting to see how the choices differ in some places.

Here are some of the choices:
    Chapter 1:

• Leave during the day or at night?
    • Lie to Hershel (guy at the farm)?
    • Did you save Shawn or Duck... or neither?
    • When the group at the drugstore thought Duck was bitten, who did you side with?  Larry or Kenny?
    • Did you give the bitten woman at the motel a gun so that she could kill herself?
    • Did you save Doug or Carly?

Chapter 2:

• Did you cut off the leg of the man caught in the bear trap?
    • Who did you give the axe to?  Larry or Mark?
    • Who did you choose to give food to?
    • Did you opt to go to the farm, or stay at the motel?
    • For the sake of curiosity, did you fix the swing, or did one of the brothers do it?
    • Did you kill the crazy woman in the woods (the one looking for her abducted daughter)?
    • Did you help Kenny kill Larry?
    • Did you kill the first brother (in the barn) with the pitchfork?  What about the second brother (fistfight)?

Chapter 3:

• Did you kill the woman (in town) who was being eaten alive by zombies? (to buy yourself more time to get supplies)
    • Did you try to take credit for the stolen supplies? (When Lilly flew off the handle with her accusations)
    • Did you take Lilly with you, or leave her on the side of the road?
    • How did you get Kenny to stop the train?
    • Did you offer to shoot Duck?
    • Did you help get Christa or Omid on to the train?

Chapter 4:

• Who killed the zombie boy in the attic?
    • Did you threaten the old man/cancer survivor, or did you convince him to help with your words?
    • Did you take Clem with you to Crawford, or leave her behind?
    • Did you save Ben or drop him to be zombie chow? walk-rawr

Chapter 5:

• Did you reveal your bite mark? (for curiosity, did you run straight over and grab Clem's hat, or did you try to examine the boxes to the side before you got bitten?)
    • Who went with you to look for Clem?
    • Did you cut off the arm?
    • At the hotel, did you give up your weapons, or did you keep one in reserve?
    • Who killed the stranger, you or Clem?
    • Did you have Clem shoot Lee, or just leave him before he turned?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:29 am