Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread Empty The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 am

DO NOT READ ANY POSTS IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 2!!

Main Season 2 topic here: The Walking Dead - Season 2

Go here for The Walking Dead Season 1 Spoiler Thread

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread

Post by genkicoll Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Yes, this is a spoiler thread, but just in case anyone wants to look at these as they finish each chapter, I'm going to put each of these in spoiler tags.

MY CHOICES for Season 2:
    Chapter 1:
    Chapter 2:
    Chapter 3:
    Chapter 4:
    Chapter 5:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Spoiler Thread

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm

marianne wrote:
    Spoiler:
    So what happened ???
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Here's what I figure:
    Spoiler:
    and the answer is
    Spoiler:
    marianne
    marianne

Post by marianne Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:50 am

Ahhhh, thanks.  Those thoughts all went thru my head and yet, nothing was said in the story to explain it.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 pm

I'm dying to hear what ending everyone got, as they are VERY different!  This video shows all of the possible endings (needless to say MAJOR spoilers!)

My ending:

In short I shot Kenny, forgave Jane, and invited the family in. When Kenny was dying and telling me that I made the right choice... I almost started sobbing! What a moving scene!

Seeing Lee again... Oh my, I felt so wistful; so very wistful.  It was so good to see him again, to talk to him and just hear his voice.  Even while I was thinking that it would be a cop-out on the part of the writers to have it all have been a dream, I was still wishing that it was true, that he was still alive.  Lee and Clementine were magical together, and the Lee character in particular... I absolutely loved him, and I miss him so much!
    kac

Post by kac Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 pm

I think Season 1 was much better than Season 2 because of the Clem/Lee relationship.  I still really enjoyed Season 2 though.  Hopefully Season 3 will not be 1.5 years.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:51 pm

We do know what happened to Christa's baby, but only if we paid attention.  Evidence:
    Spoiler:
    kac

Post by kac Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

You are far more observant than I Genki!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 am