Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Where to Start?

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Where to Start? Empty Where to Start?

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 am

Now that I've got all of the ND games posted and indexed (here: Nancy Drew Game Index (with links) ), how about a recommended playing order for beginners?

I assume that the Dossiers would be a good place, since they're Adventure-lites. After that, though?

The only ND game I've tried is White Wolf of Icicle Creek, and I didn't last very long.

So, Nancy Drew lovers, what do you recommended?

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kac

Where to Start? Empty Re: Where to Start?

Post by kac Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:34 pm

My favorite was Secret of the Old Clock. You have to drive a car around as well as play miniature golf. I never did win the golf game, but found the clue I need online so finished the game. The first one I played was Deception Island.

Genki, I always get stuck even playing on Jr. Detective. The forums at Herinteractive are very helpful and I always find the answers I need. Gamezebo and BFG have walkthroughs for some of them as well.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:51 pm