Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

FREE Game Downloads at GameTop

genkicoll
    genkicoll

FREE Game Downloads at GameTop Empty FREE Game Downloads at GameTop

Post by genkicoll Sat May 02, 2020 9:20 pm

I was told about a new site that offers direct download of free games with no membership or registration required! OH!

This site offers a wide variety of genres from TM to Match-3 to HOG to Arcade to Racing and more!

https://www.gametop.com/

I found some real gems there, such as Adam Wolfe, the Jewel Match series, Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle (aka Rooms: The Toymaker's Mansion), Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead, a slew of solitaire games, Island Tribe, Roads of Rome and more!  Very cool!

So what's the catch? Huh? 

The games truly are free -- there are no advertisements in the games -- but each time you finish installing or exit a game, GameTop's website will pop up in your browser.

Each time you enter a game that you've gotten from these folks, you'll get a box that pops up telling you about their site.  Like so:
    FREE Game Downloads at GameTop Gameto10

Just click on the Play Now button and you're all set!  (By the way, you should totally grab Fishdom: Depths of Time.  It's really fun!)

There's a limit to how many games you can download a day -- I think 12?

I haven't had any issues whatsoever, just that small annoyance of the website popping up, and let's face it... That's a small price to pay to get these games!

Have fun, folks!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

FREE Game Downloads at GameTop Empty Re: FREE Game Downloads at GameTop

Post by genkicoll Mon May 11, 2020 6:16 pm

I've tried a couple that were so-so (and others that I already knew were just bad) but there are some that I KNOW are great:

HOG's:

Casual SIM:

Match-3:

Solitaire:

Puzzle:

Time Management:

Some great series here, including Roads of Rome, Island Tribe, Adelantado, Northern Tale, Gnome's Garden, Garden's Inc., My Kingdom for the Princess (OO!  I didn't have #4, yay!), Royal Envoy, Jack of All Tribes (wish they'd made a sequel!) and multiple others!

Click Management:

annnnd I've exceeded how many pages I can look at today. lol~ This should be a good start for y'all, though!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon May 11, 2020 8:11 pm

It's come to my attention that I am way too trusting.  A friend said it was a good site, and I just took her word for it.

A lot of games on the site were published by HH-games, and I have been working with them recently, so I've emailed my contact to see if this site is allowed to give their games away for free.

Stay tuned for the answer~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 19, 2020 9:36 am

I haven't heard back, but a friend did:
    FREE Game Downloads at GameTop 1-resp10

So yes, it's legit, but if you love the game(s), please purchase them to support the developers. Sunny

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:18 am