Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Empty Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE!

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Patricia's Quest for Sun
    by Harmonic Flow

Available at:
    FREE from the developer!  Click HERE
    Big Fish for PC and MAC
    iWin
    GameHouse

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Patricias-quest-for-sun_feature

Go on Patricia’s Quest for Sun! As one of the trusted  maintainers of her homeworld, Patricia has been given the responsibility  of finding Sun. Help her as she explores a foreign planet in the hopes  of finding Sun. With the help of the Sense Maker and Patricia's purse of  endless things the journey has just begun in this exciting Puzzle  Adventure game!

• Incredible gameplay
    • Amazing locations
    • Help Patricia find Sun!

Click images to enlarge
    Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Th_screen1  Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Th_screen2  Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Empty Re: Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE!

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:28 pm

The developer is now offering this game for FREE on their website!

See what they have to say about the game HERE, or go directly to the download page HERE.

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! O9fj
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE! Empty Re: Patricia's Quest for the Sun (Puzzle) FREE!

Post by RenaissanceMom Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:16 pm

I bought this from Big Fish a long time ago and really enjoyed it! Very quirky, a bit odd and an original storyline (not that you need much of one). A quiet but surprisingly pleasant time passer (for me) and I loved the hand-drawn art; very watercolorish.

Last edited by RenaissanceMom on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 am

Thanks genki

I really liked this game when I played free on GH passes, but it didn't make the cut when I switched to BFG.

Now I have it again! Cool.

It's a weird little game, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 pm