Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos

Esme
    Esme

Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos Empty Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos

Post by Esme Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:25 am

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I'm feeling moved to do so today.

I also admit that I rarely follow a recipe directly as written. This is not one of those times either!  Evil Grin

However, my tweaks are minimal and a result of pure laziness. 

Original recipe link since I like to give credit where credit is due: Low Carb Antipasto Tacos

My tweaks are as follows:

*I put the ham layer on the outside since my salami was a bit too thinly sliced. Tragic, I know, but we do what we must.

*I did not buy an entire head of lettuce and shred it up for two tiny tacos. Ain't nobody got time for that. I bought a pre-made individual salad and picked a few sprigs of salad-y looking stuff to go in my taco. 

*Since it was just for me, I put the dressing ingredients into a tiny jar with a lid, shook it up, and stored the leftover dressing in the aforementioned jar in my fridge for use the next time I felt a taco craving. 

Beyond making the dressing, which is just a simple 2:1 oil and vinegar ratio, this was mostly just assembling the collected cast of players. Easy peasy!

Here's the result:
    Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos Taco10
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos Empty Re: Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos

Post by genkicoll Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Makin' me hungry!

... Oh, and
    Low-Carb Antipasto Tacos 1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 pm