Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Empty Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Revenge of the Sprit: Rite of Resurrection

Available from:
    Big Fish for PC
    GameHouse
    iWin

Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Revenge-of-the-spirit-rite-of-resurrection_feature

The day famed mystery writer Adora Graves died the lights went out in the city of Beacon as the Revenge of the Spirit! It's up to you, a passerby, to cast light on this mystery or be stuck in this shadowy town forever. Explore gorgeous Hidden Object scenes and save the city of Beacon from the terrible curse. Calm the restless spirit to cast away the darkness and save the day in Revenge of the Spirit!

• Confront a nasty spirit
    • Save an entire town
    • Cast light on Beacon

Click images to enlarge
    Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Th_screen1 Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Th_screen2 Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection  Empty Re: Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:19 am

Developer: Flywheel Games

This is My New Favourite, Here's Why!*****

January 14, 2012
    Note the date

1. The visuals on this game are something else, extraordinary clarity, and while not exactly beautiful - this is a thriller after all, and so must be grungy - was really well conceived and executed. The HO scenes were tricky without ever "cheating".

2. The sounds and music were good, the voice overs were excellent.

3. The story, while not new, quickly develops into something more, and the treatment throughout the game is medium paced, intriguing, and involving.

4. The ending is spectacular - all I'll say is it puts plenty of CE's to shame.

5. Perhaps the greatest aspect of an already fantastic game is the sense of humour. It's sly and unobtrusive, but if you like wit in your entertainment, this will tickle you.

That this game is the first from a new developer is also amazing and promises great things for the future.

This is definitely a winner.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 am