How to Sort Your Steam Library:
- Right-click on a game in your Steam library
- Select 'Set Categories...'
- Type in the name of the category you'd like and click on ADD CATEGORY
- Repeat step 3 until you have all of the categories you'd like
- Add a check mark to each category you would like the game to be listed under (can be multiple)
- Click the OK button at the bottom right of the pop-up
The categories will automatically be listed in alphabetical order, so if you want something at the top, use a number, and if you want something at the bottom, start with a z.
Some category examples:
- 1st Person
- Adventure (Action)
- Adventure (Point and Click)
- Hidden Object
- Match 3's
- Time Management
- RPG's (Classic Sprite Style)
- RPG's (Open World}
- Visual Novels
- zAll Games
FOR FAST(ER) SORTING:
- Now that you have your categories set up, you can go back to your game library and select multiple games (for instance, all of the first person shooters).
- To select more than one, click on the first game title, then hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on all of the others you'd like to select.
- Right-click on any one of the selected games, then select 'Set Categories...' as you did in Step 2 above.
- Select 1st Person and Shooters from the categories you've selected, then click the OK button.
- Continue sorting to your heart's content!
Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total