Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Empty Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Shattered Minds: Masquerade
    by: Vast Studios

Series links: Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade, Shattered Minds 2: Encore

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin Standard Edition

Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Shattered-minds-masquerade-collectors-edition_feature

Stop the villainous Visage from ruining Mardi Gras in Shattered Minds: Masquerade, an incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Visage has unleashed a fog that has wiped away the faces of everyone in town. As Visage wreaks havoc on New Orleans, the Boudreaux family, who were thought to be long dead when their mansion burned down, has returned to take revenge on the town. Learn the dark secret of Visage and the Boudreaux family and stop them once and for all.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Stunning Soundtrack
    • Wonderful Wallpapers

Click images to enlarge
    Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Th_screen1 Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Th_screen2 Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade  Empty Re: Shattered Minds 1: Masquerade

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:56 am

STRICTLY a place holder this one!  Big smile (really, I'm justing using ggg to help me keep track!!)  Big smile 

Based On The Trial - Great!

December 13, 2011

Haven't bought this yet, but will be buying the ordinary edition the minute it's released.

The HO scenes are gorgeous, the sound too, with interesting sound effects that add to the atmosphere.
    I like the way the objects keep coming, so that some items not listed at first come up after you've found others. This adds interest to fairly easy HO scenes. Love the smashed glass effect when you use hint.

The story is easy enough to follow so far, and I actually like the bad guy - which is of course unusual.

Haven't found any flaws yet, so I'm looking forward to finishing the story...

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 2:38 pm