Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
JustTheFacts
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:28 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 B6v1C

Juicy Cantalope is quite vain, and detests being named after something round. 

Her figure is very important to her, so she insists on being called 'Cantala.' 

No one has the faintest idea what a Cantala is, and many snickering hatchlings go unreprimanded 

when they say that it is a variety of cantaloupe.

Juicy Cantalope has recently, after going into a rage about her NOT BEING ROUND, begun to read up on magic. 

Needless to say, there are a lot less of the dragons that had teased her, and a lot more (extremely round) 

cantaloupes around the cave.
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:37 am

Half Flower

Spring Equinox 2021 in the Northern Hemisphere will be

at 5:37 a.m. on Saturday, March 20

All times are in Eastern Time.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:59 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Av-1
    2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release
    By TJ09, 2 hours ago in News

Find these new eggs in the volcano or coast. But make sure you leave room for a Special surprise at the beginning of April.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 7PwuT If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 ZmAty If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 9X2WZ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 SfTvT
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 am

Half Flower

This egg has a dull metallic luster and is hot to the touch. Volcano. Sorts between Blancblack and Bleeding Moon.

This striped egg is surprisingly heavy. Coast. Sorts between Howler and Ice.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:23 pm

Half Flower 

2021-04-01 - Happy...First of April?

By TJ09, 1  hours ago in News

Posted 1 hours ago

oh, uh, there's a thing happening, I think? you probably just go to the biomes and pick the option that tells you get a special egg and then you maybe get a special egg.

if you don't, then well idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

check it out today because I don't think it's gonna be around tomorrow.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 6FeGa5x6IqtI62bT
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:11 pm

Half Flower 

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

By TJ09, 8 minutes ago in News

Posted 8 minutes ago

This year's Festival of Eggs has arrived. Special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

Unlike previous years, old eggs are once again available, and will drop once all 60 of this year's eggs have been collected. To help with that, the event has been extended to run for a full week.

Enjoy!

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 HiuB6qZ
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Half Flower 

2021-04-25 - April Dragon Release

By TJ09, 3 minutes ago in News

April brings two rather aggressive breeds. 
    You can find these in the desert, volcano and jungle—but maybe keep your fingers away from sharp teeth.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 NDgdL If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VPzbi If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 YdvoH If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Jaqrx If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 890sz If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 JsIcU If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 GHnQg If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 HQXWx If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VnMp8 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 2rE7i
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Half Flower

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

so    get ready and  plan ahead for this year

there were 7 new eggs released last year

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 3264bcc47ee47ebbdd441f9f1d203542
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri May 07, 2021 10:31 pm

Half Flower

2021-05-08 - Sprite Replacement

By TJ09, 27 minutes ago in News

Posted 27 minutes ago

Today I have a bit of a first as far as Dragon Cave announcements go: the full replacement of a single individual's dragon art.

The individual in question (who will not be mentioned by name because they do not deserve the attention) has expressed views that are detestable, and which have no place on Dragon Cave or its community. Even years later after things first surfaced, this person has shown no sign of remorse or change. While they have not produced any art for Dragon Cave in quite some time, additional information has only provided further evidence of wrongdoing, and their continued presence has proven problematic. As such, they have been fully removed from the site.

Let me just take a moment to be extremely clear: There is no room for racism, antisemitism, xenophobia, sexism or any other form of discrimination on Dragon Cave, and there will be no tolerance for people who express such hatred.

As a result of severing all ties with the problematic individual, the following breeds have been remade by new artists and replaced:

Ciriax Lindwyrms (formerly: Two-headed Lindwyrms)
    Electric Dragons
    Holiday Dragons (2011)
    Mistlet Pygmies (formerly: Dark Myst Pygmies)
    Seawyrm Pygmies
    Serrati Wyvern (formerly: Seragamma Wyverns)
    Sunbeam/Moonglow Drakes (formerly: Day/Night Glorydrakes)
    Sophrosyne Dragons (formerly: Soulpeace Dragons)
    Tideweaver Lindwyrms (formerly: Red-finned Tidal Dragons)

I am acutely aware that sprite updates are contentious at the best of times. In this situation, our usual strategy of staying as faithful as possible to the poses, coloration, and other aspects of the original artwork was not possible, and the new art is going to be different from what you're used to. I want to thank everyone preemptively for your understanding, and for bearing with these changes.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat May 08, 2021 12:58 am

Half Flower

it pleases me that TJ looks out for us

and saddens me that it was necessary

we all lost in a way
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat May 08, 2021 1:35 am

Half Flower

as a Cancer / Moonchild     I do not like change much

am still looking at them  .. even the eggs are different  

lovely work
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun May 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Half Flower

2021-05-16 - Account Page Updates

By TJ09, 1 hour ago in News

Posted 1 hour ago

I'm pleased to announce the release of a series of updates to the "Account" page. This page has historically served many purposes simultaneously: actual account management like changing your email address or password, settings and feature related to your dragons (groups, sorting), and a grab-bag of other features like the encyclopedia and raffle. The goal with this update is to move towards simplifying the page, making room for new features to be added. The full list of changes is as follows:

Dragon-related actions (Action Log, Groups, Sort Order, and Links) are now accessible from the dragons page. They will eventually be removed from the account page after giving people enough time to adjust to the new location.

Primary account actions have been pulled out of the "Account Settings" page right into the top of the account page. This makes it easier to change your password, email, and access two new features...

Username changing is finally here! As previously described, usernames can be changed once per year, and will leave behind a redirect for 30 days. After this period, there will be no visible ties to your previous username, and old usernames cannot be reclaimed by yourself or others.

A new Login Sessions page will shows you which devices you're logged in from and lets you log them out individually.

Enjoy!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 20, 2021 6:10 pm

Half Flower

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Half Flower

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!

By TJ09, Just now in News

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Cupcake.png.e005129ac89ee10b5ac62a75a91c27f8

It's time to wish a happy 15 years to Dragon Cave. That's a crazy amount of time, and to celebrate we've prepared a bunch of new alt mechanics for existing breeds. As you can certainly tell, there's a lot of eggs in this post, so here's some hints:

• The Sapphires have received two new alts; one from lonely eggs and the other from those that receive a lot of attention.

• The Coppers have a shiny new alt you can get from breeding in the right way.

• A new hybrid is here. Its colors may be a blend of its parents.

• Electric Dragons have a new alt. Which BSA you use to obtain it may shock you.

• Three new colors of Gemshards have arrived, but they also have a new time-based mechanic—except for one day when chaos reigns supreme.

• Two new alts for the Cantormaris Dragons come from two new BSAs.

• Nilias also have a breed-only alt, from particularly fertile parents.

• And finally, the Florets. Make sure to grab the fully new variant from the jungle, but there's certainly more to be discovered.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 SvYIb If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 X0LFs If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 WhYKu If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 BWu29
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Rflp3 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Mg3a4 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 C6ToK If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 HXzqf
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 O9ykg If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 OEZ0I If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 9lq8R If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 19IPl
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VFCGT If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 RB84m If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 QyNlC
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 PLtEl If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 OTaOk If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 CxWLd If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Jg4KK If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 P745n If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 RXRpj If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 WMAxq If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 PA12l If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 FCstZ
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Trzoj If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 A1EtF If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 HUWgK If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 WaYLq
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Az8rw If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 OYD13 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 AqIg9
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 K7ye7 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Kubb7 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 GLJcy If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 BwGPg If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 4F7UH If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VxHfL If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 T3dmy If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 FCaGX If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Y3yhD If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Sa3tF If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Kqy23 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 WvBJV If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 BjJp4 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 JnLEu If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Jkyej

Requests for Thuweds are not being accepted. They're bred (sporadically) to the AP.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Half Flower

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

The beginning of Summer’s heat comes with two new drakes. One is in the volcano, and the other—hm, where’d that egg come from...?

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 YwZKC If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Y4gZy If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 MaHt1 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 UZrwp
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 YwZKC

This striped egg is surprisingly heavy.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 UZrwp

You almost didn’t see this egg among the plants.

Fact:
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Half Flower

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

By TJ09, 22 hours ago in News

These slippery noodles can be found all over the place. Grab
    them from anywhere but the volcano!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 IRESi If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 7DY50 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 KQ0FB If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 F3kEB If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 YuMVF If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 JSxzj
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 NVBtk

It feels like this egg knew you were coming. Sorts between Omen and Paper. 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 FACqg

This egg has a winding pattern on it. Sorts between Tatter Drake and Tercorn. Cannot be bitten.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:27 pm

Half Flower

2021-08-22 - August Dragon Release

By TJ09, 21 minutes ago in News

August brings two new eggs. Find one in the Desert or Alpine, and the other in the Volcano!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 4mSia If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 D94xL If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 KbGps If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 Uhj5H If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 9UyDJ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 G6BEx If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 GLWLe If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VQFaJ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 QNEh1 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 WxxY2 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 DqV15
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:32 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 4mSia

This striped egg has a rough, ridged texture.   Sorts between Shallow Water and Silver. Alpine and Desert.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 DqV15

Tough ridges line the surface of this rough, mottled egg.  Sorts between Pyralsprite and Pyrovar. Volcano.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Half Flower

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

Fall is here, and that means that event season is right around the corner. Let’s fill the gap until Halloween with these new eggs!
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 33KB2 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 DZBE0 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 O1iEk If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 ZENr0 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 VabZA If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 P9oS2
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 1

This egg emanates a peculiar smell   - all biomes. Sorts between Mint and Misfit Pygmy. May be bitten.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 P9oS2

This tiny egg flashes in the sunlight.   all biomes. Sorts between Script and Seasonal.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:49 pm

Half Flower

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

By TJ09, 1 hour ago in News

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 41 2021-10-25.png.8d15329159f5e2a9aa5c09cdaafb72ca

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 pm