Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
Frodo
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Half Flower

you do such a great job of finding dragons !! Hug

ALL of them are wonderful in their own right ...

Okay
    Lion
    Lion

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by Lion Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:49 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Fantasy_dragon_pencil_drawing____realistic_by_cassandrawilsonenvyd-d5h01oi
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Dragon-watch
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Half Flower 

Lion

your scroll is also looking mighty fine ...  Offering

while there is such a low maturation time ...

you may want to consider getting >>>

a Pink Dragon ... so can get a boy or a girl of your choosing

a Red Dragon ... which decreases hatch time by a day ...

Sunny Sunny Sunny
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:12 am

Full Alert Dragoneers!!

Big Fish Games presents:

The Heart Of Desolation
    A mighty dragon HOPA!

It was just supposed to be a routine mission. Fly in, drop supplies, and fly out. But when a dragon attacks your plane, crash-landing in a lush valley, you're drawn into the adventure of a lifetime! This ancient valley is filled with living, breathing dragons -

guardians of nature OH! ) who protect the weak. But when one of their own becomes possessed by their ultimate foe, it's up to you to restore order. Can you defeat the Dragon King's mighty terracotta army, or will the world be destroyed once more, just like it was centuries ago?
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:17 am

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Pencil_Dragon_by_drakhenliche
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:41 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Aaec5272efae14635a16a74f45b41f22
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Half Flower 

Spring ...  Sunny

dragon hearts burst with love ...  Heart Heart Heart

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 5ae6e6c4ce5208c9967dae4a35d978e8
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    Full Alert Dragoneers!!

Big Fish Games presents:

The Heart Of Desolation
    A mighty dragon HOPA!

It was just supposed to be a routine mission. Fly in, drop supplies, and fly out. But when a dragon attacks your plane, crash-landing in a lush valley, you're drawn into the adventure of a lifetime! This ancient valley is filled with living, breathing dragons -

guardians of nature OH! ) who protect the weak. But when one of their own becomes possessed by their ultimate foe, it's up to you to restore order. Can you defeat the Dragon King's mighty terracotta army, or will the world be destroyed once more, just like it was centuries ago?
    Half Flower

so glad that you posted this  !!

I tried  but ... well, Toby is an azzzzzzzzz at times !!

nobody does it better than you so ... worked out well.

hope all are enjoying this game ... the dragons are !!  Dragon Attitude Cute Dragon

and when they let me play >>> me too !! Snicker
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Sunny
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 909c669f2aa6ed75a6cd482c89b5ebc2
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:14 pm

If you were a dragon.... wish with this lass & her dragon at wishing well

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 0a328fa8334f6272c1d25f60c42dc022
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Lion wrote:If you were a dragon.... wish with this lass & her dragon at wishing well

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 0a328fa8334f6272c1d25f60c42dc022
    Half Flower

exquisite ..  Offering

"Dreams are nothing more than wishes ..

and a wish is just a dream you wish to come true .."
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Eea34bb4c5ad0675d42a3fcb076c2c6c
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 78afc93afe3106a1c6a31155e5ddb460
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:01 am

Half Flower 

take two for today !! Hmm... 

finally got back in  .. again ..  Two thumbs up

Toby is being a twitchy little twerp lately !!   Stars   (father's side of the family !! ) Wink Belly laugh 

FOR FRODO ..

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 9e3a96eaf3efdc8a456d6ad0c08cdd11
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 am

OMG! My leetle tree!! Gorgeous!!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 am

JustTheFacts wrote:OMG! My leetle tree!! Gorgeous!!
    Half Flower

He is all dressed up

for Earth Day !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:35 am

And I am about to embark upon a massive breeding day in celebration too.  heart flowers

I am breeding every Green, Dark Green, Terrae and Undine I have, even though I won't be able to keep more than a few. The rest will join all the 100s of other "Earth Day" eggs from other breeders doing the same in the AP a couple of days from now.  WE're gonna make a "wall". So forget the AP if you don't like those breeds lolol.

Cute Dragon
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:12 am

JustTheFacts wrote:And I am about to embark upon a massive breeding day in celebration too.  heart flowers

I am breeding every Green, Dark Green, Terrae and Undine I have, even though I won't be able to keep more than a few. The rest will join all the 100s of other "Earth Day" eggs from other breeders doing the same in the AP a couple of days from now.  WE're gonna make a "wall". So forget the AP if you don't like those breeds lolol.

Cute Dragon
    Half Flower

Holy F**. Batman !!!

lol!!

Uber quickies galore !!

lucky little SOBs ...

a nano is better than nada   Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:15 am

Nothing stopping you from giving your little green fellows the same fun, you know! Just choose a mate and ... well, you know, do the breeding thing. Of course, you will need room for the babies, or they'll end up in the AP, where most of mine will be. But I have a few spots waiting for the babies that turn out to be the prettiest ones!  Happy bounce Wub
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:19 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Nothing stopping you from giving your little green fellows the same fun, you know! Just choose a mate and ... well, you know, do the breeding thing. Of course, you will need room for the babies, or they'll end up in the AP, where most of mine will be. But I have a few spots waiting for the babies that turn out to be the prettiest ones!  Happy bounce Wub

Half Flower

they do get to play once in a while

however ..

if mama ain't happy >>> Laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 6c6487ae01d1f38ce1e1bba0b1ddefd8
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Half Flower 

my dad used to call my apartment  "The Owl's Nest"    owl

sure wish I had these beauties then  .... 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 6 Eb4e2bbec8df63410d957d4a9441ae70
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Definitely cool owls! And funny kitties!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am