Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Elven Legend

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Elven Legend Empty Elven Legend

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:10 am

Elven Legend
    by Growing Grass Studio - December, 2014

Available at:
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    iWin

Elven Legend Fea_wide_2

You have traveled around the world, and saw the destroyed Elven Kingdom on the way. Now an evil witch has captured the royal family, and disappeared in the dark lands of the North. The king's daughter - Princess Aerin, has asked for your help to restore the Kingdom and save her parents from captivity of the evil witch. You agree to help the princess and take on this adventure with her. On your way you will meet creepy monsters, scary beasts and bewitched nature. You will also meet new friends and help Aerin find the strength to banish the witch from the Elven Kingdom!

Features:

• Mix of the best time-management and strategy gameplays + use of the variable items
    • Spectacular fantasy atmosphere
    • Repair buildings, restore trees, use unique units to perform unique tasks
    • Interesting inhabitants living in 5 unique locations from forests to snowy lands to mountains
    • Intense, but fun, gameplay

Elven Legend Screen_1

Elven Legend Screen_2

Elven Legend Screen_3
    pippi
    pippi

Elven Legend Empty Re: Elven Legend

Post by pippi Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:00 pm

I got this game.  It is hard.  And I'm pretty good at these types of resource/time management games.  It's really, really difficult to get 3 stars on the "expert level" even at the beginning of the game.  Otherwise, it's about par for the course.  Not as good Northern Tale or Royal Envoy, but definitely not bad. 

Right now, I'm playing with a trackpad, I'm going to see if I shave a few seconds off my time with an actual clicky mouse.  Also, I noticed zero appreciable time difference between the game cursor and the system cursor.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:52 pm

All good to know, pippi, thank you~! Offering

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 pm