Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres

genkicoll
    genkicoll

spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Empty Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres
    by: Artifex Mundi

Series links: Time Mysteries 1: Inheritance, Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres, Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma

Available from:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin Standard Edition

spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Time-mysteries-the-ancient-spectres-ce_feature

Take on Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres, a challenging Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Stop the evil witch Viviana and save Esther’s family! With her heritage on the line, it’s up to Esther to discover the history of the ancient Ambroses and explore time itself. Go on an incredible adventure and change events in the past to solve an incredible mystery in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Concept Art

For the Standard Edition:

Click images to enlarge

spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Th_screen1 spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Th_screen2 spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

spectres - Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres  Empty Re: Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Is Viviana's Real Name Vivien?****

The HOs were gorgeous - bright if glary light, clear and beautiful objects. You have lists of objects, some interactive, and you can get a silhouette too. Or you can toggle a Match 3 game.

The PTD was great fun. It was so much better than the best maps. It gave you options to jump to different places as well as different times. Places/times with active tasks were highlighted. As a hint feature, this became too helpful, because it was impossible to go from one time to another without it. It was addictive. I stopped figuring things out for myself – at least for while.

The game play was very disjointed with all the travelling, and it was easy to lose sight of your objectives.

Likewise, unless you diligently read your journal, the story made no sense.

I recommend this game!

Consider this a place holder lol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:35 am