Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+3
orphaned
JustTheFacts
Riddick
7 posters

Here There Be Dragons!

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Here There Be Dragons! - Page 12 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 am

I love catching them too!  Wub 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 am

Found things to do with my Waterhorse (he's gonna be near the Coastedge Forest) and my vain Lumina - she's the Emperor's 2nd wife!!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:41 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I love catching them too!  Wub 

oh yeah !!!!! Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

me too !!!  BIG time ..... Evil Grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 am

TWINNIES!

Here There Be Dragons! - Page 12 WSi3 Charlotte Elizabeth & Elizabeth Charlotte Here There Be Dragons! - Page 12 JmCh

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 
    Two-headed Lindwurms are a strange breed that are usually only be seen at night—especially when the moons are full and they feel their vigor is at its best for hunting. The rest of the time, these dragons are well-hidden deep within caves or crypts; they enjoy sitting in dark places. Each of their heads has a different mood and personality than the other, and since they have different brains, they rarely share the same thoughts—and never the same pain. They are so fully separated, one head can be asleep while the other is awake.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    TWINNIES!

Here There Be Dragons! - Page 12 WSi3 Charlotte Elizabeth & Elizabeth Charlotte Here There Be Dragons! - Page 12 JmCh

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 
    Two-headed Lindwurms are a strange breed that are usually only be seen at night—especially when the moons are full and they feel their vigor is at its best for hunting. The rest of the time, these dragons are well-hidden deep within caves or crypts; they enjoy sitting in dark places. Each of their heads has a different mood and personality than the other, and since they have different brains, they rarely share the same thoughts—and never the same pain. They are so fully separated, one head can be asleep while the other is awake.

How delicious !!!!!! Half Flower  Half Flower  Half Flower
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:06 am

Remember what my full name is!  Big smile 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:38 am

WHAT A NIGHT!

The mindless tedium that comes from trying to catch any kind of egg with a slowed down connection, finally beat even me. Either the hatchlings weren't even making it to my screen before taken and disappearing, or there were next to none. And those that made IT - well, I didn't come close to nailing any of them. I was fading in and out of consciousness I swear... Stars 

Earlier tonight...

I goofed. I got so fed up because no hatchlings, and no short life eggs, decided I'd go see if I could pick up maybe an ice or red from the actual cave... in there but a few minutes, one egg is really hot, "ah, says I, RED!" Grab! But, I remember too late, it's Ember that is hot, Red is warm! No probs, Ill just drop that here... OH! Huh? Suspect 

OH NO!!!!! Gotta wait 5 hours to abandon a CAVE egg!!! ARGH!!! NO!!!!!

lmao  Belly laugh What a bloody idiot!  Belly laugh

Can you imagine my horror?! 5 hours of no snatchlings after such a long and fruitless effort already? Quel horreur! Parfaitement!  EEK!  faint dead away 

What to do? What to do? You can see the answer to that question HERE!

typingcat

Back, at last, to the salt mines. Ah! Blessed relief... Oh I don't believe this! My pc insists I'm not clicking the mouse correctly, and therefore my action did not register, and therefore, you guessed it, I missed every hatchling I saw!  OH!  Suspect 

And this time there were lots and good ones! Like a 5day Silver Tinsel! And a 2day Daydream! And an Ice egg, like the one I DIDN'T catch in the Cave!  La la la! Argghh!!! *picture me hanging myself*

To add insult to all this injury, what should appear before me, right at the Witching Hour - a Guardian of Nature egg, all blue and mysteriously glowing. I, ever the good sport, knowing it's hopeless, nevertheless focus my attention down to just the beautiful impossible target, calmly breathe in, and on the out, pow! Gotcha!!!

Oh my God! I did Gotcha!!!

Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce 

I have a Guardian Of Nature egg! Yippee! Now, apart from being really hard to get, what else was there about this egg? You need it to make Avatars!!!!

YAY!!!!! And now I can make Avatars and other lovely dragon babies!

ANOTHER SURPRISINGLY SUCCESSFUL FINISH
     singz TO A HARD DAY'S NIGHT!  singz 

Sunny  Hug   bath-sing Wub Offering  Wub Offering  Wub Offering  Wub  bath-sing  Hug  Sunny  
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:32 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Remember what my full name is!  Big smile 

DUH !!!!! meh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Good morning/evening Sunshine, I see that you're up! Snicker 

Was adding your eggs to click sites - none were on them! And saw a new one show up, so knew you were here!  Happy bounce 

Figured, nothing here, you were sleeping in!  Sick 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Good morning/evening Sunshine, I see that you're up! Snicker 

Was adding your eggs to click sites - none were on them! And saw a new one show up, so knew you were here!  Happy bounce 

Figured, nothing here, you were sleeping in!  Sick 

keep falling asleep ... then wake up and catch up then zzzzzzzzzz

late onset narcolepsy !!! LOL

you okay ?? Hug 

your stuff is amazing !! Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 pm

I'm good. Woke up early naturally - which is good because tomorrow I have to be ready to leave here at 7am for my appointments in the city... gonna be a long hard day, and I won't get here till about 2 or 3 o'clock, and then probably only to say I survived, before crashing.

I picked up another Avatar of Destruction egg  Happy bounce And now have 2 Thunder eggs plus the Guardian of Nature, so could go into commercial operations with them now lol!  Laugh 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:I'm good. Woke up early naturally - which is good because tomorrow I have to be ready to leave here at 7am for my appointments in the city... gonna be a long hard day, and I won't get here till about 2 or 3 o'clock, and then probably only to say I survived, before crashing.

I picked up another Avatar of Destruction egg  Happy bounce And now have 2 Thunder eggs plus the Guardian of Nature, so could go into commercial operations with them now lol!  Laugh 

LOL!!

you are so funny ... and  cute ..

are you going alone tomorrow ??

dammee .. wish could be there with u and 4 u !!!

can Peter go ??? anyone ?? Hug  Hug
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Peter is driving me, I don't have a car. So it always has to be when Peter can take me. I give him money for fuel, and we have McDonalds or KFC. (McD breakfast B4 this time!)

Am not much looking to the tooth pulling. Last time this tooth pulled this exact same stunt a couple of years ago, but not this bad, the dentist convinced me to keep it. The gum socket is the actual problem, all the meds plus slack teeth brushing habits have eroded it and so teeth can wiggle... This one does the Hootchie Kootchie!

But the damn thing is still strongly rooted in the jaw and the operation is going to be painful and an assault on the system. As well as requiring a lot of strength from dentist. And will probably end up looking like someone bashed my face in!

I'll be useless for the insulin interview if he needs elaborate answers, but I think he just needs to tell me what's going on, not the other way around. Then, there's do I or don't I keep shrink appointment in the afternoon?

Really would like to because haven't seen her in weeks, and now I'm getting that peaking feeling, and am gonna need an anchor!

*sigh*  Rolling Eyes 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:35 pm

OMG! My night glory just matured! I knew she would be beautiful, but WOW! What a delight!  Wub 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Peter is driving me, I don't have a car. So it always has to be when Peter can take me. I give him money for fuel, and we have McDonalds or KFC. (McD breakfast B4 this time!)

Am not much looking to the tooth pulling. Last time this tooth pulled this exact same stunt a couple of years ago, but not this bad, the dentist convinced me to keep it. The gum socket is the actual problem, all the meds plus slack teeth brushing habits have eroded it and so teeth can wiggle... This one does the Hootchie Kootchie!

But the damn thing is still strongly rooted in the jaw and the operation is going to be painful and an assault on the system. As well as requiring a lot of strength from dentist. And will probably end up looking like someone bashed my face in!

I'll be useless for the insulin interview if he needs elaborate answers, but I think he just needs to tell me what's going on, not the other way around. Then, there's do I or don't I keep shrink appointment in the afternoon?

Really would like to because haven't seen her in weeks, and now I'm getting that peaking feeling, and am gonna need an anchor!

*sigh*  Rolling Eyes 
    well, I can weigh you down better than most !!   Snicker 

you must learn some relaxation techniques ... !

Last edited by orphaned on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Peter is driving me, I don't have a car. So it always has to be when Peter can take me. I give him money for fuel, and we have McDonalds or KFC. (McD breakfast B4 this time!)

*sigh*  Rolling Eyes 

you must learn some relaxation techniques ...

do a good deed for others  ... rob a bank for us !!! LOL!!

Last edited by orphaned on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:41 pm

I'm taking the 5th!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm

orphaned wrote:

*sigh*  Rolling Eyes 

you must learn some relaxation techniques ... 

Last edited by orphaned on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:46 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Gordy is sleeping I imagine. 11am in Sydney. Would have got home from work and crashed almost instantly a couple of hours ago.

If you mean can he help me get to doctor? About as easily as Riddick could help you!  Belly laugh 

He lives in Sydney - more than 3000km away!  OH! 

F*****  - pity ... no I mean as a consoler !!  a friend .....

Last edited by orphaned on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Yes!! Ice and meds! Check!

And clove oil! Check!

Hope to God the dentist agrees to pull it. But there's that question of infection. Again, today feel the ache along jaw up to ear and blocked ear (no infection there, they've checked and checked) plus puffy cheek...

If he decides it's too risky of spreading infection to blood or something I will scream the house down! Been begging doc for ages to give me anti-biotics against possible infection there because I knew dentist wouldn't want to do anything while infected. Just have to convince him it's an emergency!! And therefore worth the risk.

I HATE the idea of an infection there, you're right it is the worst pain ever!! But!!!! Argghhhhh!!
     Tantrum 

And you are so not an anchor!! You're a bloody hot air balloon!! You are so happy happy joy joy even when you're miserable!  Two thumbs up 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm taking the 5th!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Emotionally, Gordy has always been there for me, whenever I've actually asked for the comfort. Even at 5am when he's hearing from me for the first time in 2 years. He's that sort of guy. Having decided to love you, he just keeps on quietly doing it regardless of all other circumstances. Never asking or expecting something back.

I left because, 1. I was peaking and making my usual dodgy but irrevocable decisions at the time, 2. my sis offered me a house to live in in Perth, 3. Gordy is an alcoholic (dry now!!  Happy bounce) and suffers from an unacknowledged chronic depression, and we were pulling each other down.

After I left he slowly got his shit together and is in the place I wanted us to be 10 years ago. And I did the same, having finally got myself to a similar point.

As usual, I was too impatient! Still, glad Gordy didn't have to put up with me for those 5 years or so when I went totally balmy! He just got occasional teary phone calls! Snicker  

LOVE IS the ANSWER !!

to any question !!!  IMHO !!

one day when you are ready ... you will see !!!!!

Last edited by orphaned on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm taking the 5th!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:See?! Peaking!! No anchor!! Just the sort of idea I might get into my head at the wrong time, and mess up everything. BUMP! 

So no. You are not allowed to play matchmaker this time!  pfft 

friends are forever ..  benefits even better !!

think you are wrong .. one is a lonely number ....

time to put B before A !!!

believe me ..

we all grow better in sunshine AND in love !!! Sunny
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm taking the 5th!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:18 pm