Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Escape 2: Whisper Valley

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Escape 2: Whisper Valley Empty Escape 2: Whisper Valley

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:49 am

Escape Whisper Valley
    by PopCap/Spintop Games - May, 2010

Series links: Escape 1: Rosecliff Island, Escape 2: Whisper Valley, Escape 3: The Emerald Star

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC and MAC
    GameHouse*

iWin*

*Can get Rosecliff and Whisper Valley Bundled at both GameHouse and iWin.

Escape 2: Whisper Valley 150Logo_Downloads_EscapeWhi

A sudden rockslide has left you trapped in Whisper Valley, an  abandoned mountain village. Can you piece together the clues that will  lead you back home? Explore intricate locations and track down Hidden  Objects to Escape Whisper Valley! Solve puzzles and  collect fragments of a map that will help you find your way home and  make it past the obstacles in your way. Dive into Whisper Valley and  plan your escape today!

• Mysterious scenes to search
    • Multiple game modes
    • Escape Whisper Valley!

Click images to enlarge
    Escape 2: Whisper Valley Th_screen1_Escape 2: Whisper Valley Th_screen2_Escape 2: Whisper Valley Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Escape 2: Whisper Valley Empty Re: Escape 2: Whisper Valley

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:51 am

Developer: PopCap Games

No Sale On This One
    Sunny

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

If you’ve read my reviews of any of the Escape series, you have read my reviews on all of them. They are practically identical, right down to the same objects.

In this, the second game, you are trapped in an isolated town and must find map pieces to help you find your way home. Okay, that’s the STORY covered, there is no more to it. This is NOT a HOPA, but a PURELY HO GAME, so there is no need for more elaboration.

The HO SCENES are ugly, with distorted items, and monochromatic GRAPHICS. They are cluttered with irrational junk. There are 25 scenes, which you visit 3 times each, and you have little say in the order in which the game is played.

The PUZZLES in this game are an improvement over the previous one, there are more different ones. Again, there is one at the end of each chapter, they are UNSKIPABLE, but EASY.

There are some good features: TIMER, COLLECTIBLES, UNLOCKABLE FREE PLAY GAMES, POINTS. But none of this is enough to make up for the appalling dreariness of these games.

If you like to keep it simple, my advice is try 100% Hidden Objects. At least there’ll be some colour for you to enjoy.

I Don't Recommend This Game!

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:57 pm