Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Mahjong Christmas

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mahjong Christmas Empty Mahjong Christmas

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:24 am

I really shouldn't clutter up this forum with this junk, it's just - well, now you're kind of my back-up Smile

reserved

ps the culprits for this twaddle are Web Foot Technologies Inc

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mahjong Christmas Empty Re: Mahjong Christmas

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 am

Awful  
    Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON 10 MINS DEMO

You have to work pretty hard  to get me giving you only two stars, particularly with a Christmas themed game, where a lot more leeway is allowed because, let’s face it, you’re just looking for something mood-appropriate, not rocket science. But this game managed to really annoy me in only a few minutes. It kept dropping out too, while my system tried to cope with it.

The graphics are so low resolution my monitor couldn’t adjust enough to keep the whole picture on the page. I can’t believe people are even thinking about making a game so visually cheap and nasty. Admittedly, the images, when my pc finally found a compromise, were clear and pleasant enough, although fake looking and totally lacking in detail.

The music sounded like a disco tune on fast forward, cheery yes, but seriously irritating, in a game traditionally associated with calm and peaceful sounds. Again, admittedly, the music would probably appeal to the young kids that this game seems to be aiming at, but...

The game does stay within the theme though, and you get a choice of 3 Christmas related tiles, interesting ones. You also get plenty of layouts and backgrounds to choose from. All in keeping with the mood. Many of the layouts are not ‘doable’, but just continuing with the Christmas touch. You can change your set up to exclude unwinnable layouts. You can have either timed or untimed mode. You can also undo, or get a hint.

It’s basic, it’s shallow, it’s just awful, and there are better Christmas mahjong and other games to be had.

I Don't Recommend This Game!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:34 pm