Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Empty Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 am

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween
    by 8Floor Games - October, 2013

Series linksHoliday Jigsaw Halloween, Holiday Jigsaw Christmas, Holiday Jigsaw: St. Valentine, Holiday Jigsaw EASTER

Available at:
    iWin
    Big Fish

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Holiday-jigsaw-halloween_feature

Spooktacular puzzle fun awaits you in Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween! Solve your way through 100 ghoulish puzzles. Earn Halloween-themed trophies and high scores. Edit each puzzle to make it sinfully simple or devilishly difficult!

• 100 puzzles to solve
    • Edit mode with adjustable difficulty
    • Trophies to collect

Click images to enlarge
    Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Th_screen1_Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Th_screen2_Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Th_screen3

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween Empty Re: Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 am

Happy Holiday Fever!
    Sunny Sunny SunnySunny 

BASED ON DEMO  

Australians never celebrated Halloween, but the more American TV shows we watch, the more kids are demanding costumes and sweets. So I thought I’d get into the spirit of the whole, even though I’ve got no candy for the neighbour’s kids.

This jigsaw game seems a good game. There are 4 boxes with 25 photos each. There’s all sorts of stuff in them and no individual theme to the boxes that I could see. The photos are well chosen for the theme, and professionally taken, but nothing overly exciting.

Standard for these kinds of games, you can edit the puzzles by number of pieces (from about 12 up to about 300) or degree of irregularity of the cuts. Some of the games have pieces that must be rotated, others not.

You can choose to have the image pinned to one corner, or to have a ‘ghost’ (groan – pardon the pun). You can also have them sorted or the edges separated. There is also a box for putting away some pieces manually, and you can have the pieces stick to the desktop.

The interface is non intrusive. The music is lovely. So relaxing and pleasant.
    You can get scores based on speed and you can also get trophies for the usual achievements, numbers of pieces placed, times etc.  

If you’re a big player of jigsaws, I can see an appeal in this game, because it has all the good features as well as a large number of photos, and a ‘theme’.

I Recommend This Game
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:15 am

You got it, ma'am! Cute Mummy   And thanks for starting the topics today, much appreciated (the reviews, as well!)

Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween O9fj
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:29 am

I'm on a roll! Big smile 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 am

Okay, I think that's a record for me, 5 trials and 5 reviews in one night! And we don't even celebrate Halloween in Oz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 am