Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2! Empty Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2!

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 am

You may have already seen that Artifex Mundi is looking for beta testers in the Casual Companies Looking for Beta-testers thread, but now they have a special deal if you sign up!
    Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2! Strnabeta_EN

To celebrate premiere of Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood we have prepared a special promotion for our current and soon-to-be Beta Testers:

• Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood for 40% OFF!
    • Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek FOR FREE

So join our Beta Program now!
    The offer is also aimed at those who sign up for the Beta Program till 7th October 2013.

Sign up to participate in our beta-test program and help us create even better games.

Here’s how it works:
    New game in your inbox. We email you a link to download beta versions of our new, unreleased games.
    Play your heart out. You download and play the game. Fun!
    Think like a designer. You fill out a short survey about the game.

Go here to sign up:
    http://www.artifexmundi.com/page/signup_betatest/

Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2! O9fj
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2! Empty Re: Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2!

Post by luvtoread Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 pm

I got this offer in the mail.  I have the demo dl/ing now.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2! Empty Re: Get Enigmatis 1 for FREE and 40% Off Enigmatis 2!

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 am

Wonderful! I signed up as a beta tester a couple of weeks ago just in time to receive this bonus! Big smile Me happy gamer! Happy bounce 

Don't take up Artifex Mundi's offer for the Ravenswood game - it has just been released by Big Fish for less!

RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Don't take up Artifex Mundi's offer for the Ravenswood game - it has just been released by Big Fish for less!
    Yup, just saw that. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm