Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Empty Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 am

Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals of Love
    by Lazy Turtle Games

Series:  Mystery Chronicles 1: Murder Among Friends, Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC and Mac
    iWin

Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Mystery-chronicles-betrayals-of-love_feature

After the Countess is discovered dead, it’s up to you to follow the clues and find her murderer in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love!  After Commissaire Jean Bertineau asks for your help in this  high-profile murder, you travel to France and hope to get to the bottom  of this gruesome murder. Upon arriving, you discover that the Count has  gone missing! Get to the bottom of the case before the Count ends up  being the next corpse you discover in this dark Hidden Object game!

Click images to enlarge
    Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Th_screen1  Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Th_screen2  Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love Empty Re: Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 am

A Great Game for HO Lovers With A Touch Of Adventure Lite
    Sunny Sunny Sunny

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I enjoyed playing this game today, though I haven’t in the past. It’s a bit dated in its style and the graphics are odd. Sometimes they seem almost photo realistic, at others more like cartoons. But they do this thing with the water that looks excellent – enough to make you thirsty.

It’s gameplay is quite good. There is a story that carries itself and gives motivation to the considerable running around needed to find clues and talk to suspects. This process involves a lot of HOs and very little else, yet maintains that feeling of being in the story that similar HO games can’t manage. There were only a couple of puzzles, and very few ‘found’ items for inventory (everything came from HOs), except 16 torn pieces of paper which act much like collectibles and are needed to solve the final mystery.  

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm