Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Empty Re: Humble Bundle Weekly Sales

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 pm

I said, brrr!

It's cold in here! The Humble Weekly Sale featuring Frozenbyte is now live. Name your price for five cool games!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Frozenbyte_weekly_newsletter.1

Name your price for Shadowgrounds, Trine and Jack Claw, a Frozenbyte prototype that comes with editor, assets and source code!  Pay $6 or more and you'll also get Shadowgrounds Survivor and Trine 2: Complete Story. These games come DRM-free on Windows, with select games available on Mac and Linux. Select games are also redeemable on Steam with your purchase of $1 or more. Check 'em out!

Buyers of this weekly sale can also choose where their money goes: to the developers, Frozenbyte, and/or to two great causes, Child's Play Charity and Electronic Frontier Foundation.

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 pm

We've got the DiRT

And you can, too, with the Humble Weekly Sale featuring Codemasters. This week, name your price for seven action-packed games and more. Check 'em out!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Codemasters_weekly_newsletter.1

Pay what you want for Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell DLC, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and Rise of the Argonauts.  Pay $6 or more and you'll also receive Overlord II, DiRT 3 and DiRT Showdown. The Rise of the Argonauts soundtrack is included with all purchases!

The Humble Weekly Sale featuring Codemasters will only be here for one week. Make sure you grab this deal before it ends on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

We're feelin' Double Fine!

And we want you to feel triple fine with The Humble Weekly Sale featuring Double Fine, which runs this week along with Double Fine's Amnesia Fortnight 2014 on Humble Bundle!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Doublefine_weekly_newsletter

Pay what you want for Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive the face-melting, rock 'n' roll action/adventure game, Brütal Legend. Paying $16.74 or more also gets you Spacebase DF-9 (Early Access Game), the sci-fi simulation game based on the Amnesia Fortnight 2012 prototype.

Buyers of this weekly sale can also choose where their money goes: to the developer, Double Fine, and/or to two great causes, Child's Play Charity and Electronic Frontier Foundation.

What's this Amnesia Fortnight hoo-ha everyone's all talking about?
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 AF_2014_logo

Amnesia Fortnight is an internal game jam started by Double Fine in 2007 as a behind-the-closed-doors-of-the-chocolate-factory kind of a deal, but have now exposed to the public whether they want it or not!

Here’s how it works: Double Fine takes two weeks off from whatever they’re working on, splits the company into small teams and gives each team two weeks to make a game. It’s not easy or fair; but it is exciting. It is done to test out new ideas, and to test out new project leaders who feel ready to have a project of their own. Some of these project leaders will live, and the others, well, they will also live. But they will NEVER BE THE SAME.

Check out how you can be a part of Amnesia Fortnight HERE.

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Just downloaded Costume Quest. What a fun game! Funny too. And doable I think, I survived my first fight with a monster. Uses keyboard controls, which is going to take a while for me to refamiliarise myself with!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm

IndieCade brings out its best

The Humble Weekly Sale features six highly-acclaimed indie games curated by IndieCade, the International Festival of Independent Games!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Indiecade_weekly_newsletter

Name your price for The Dream Machine: 1 & 2 and The Dream Machine: Chapter 3 DLC (IndieCade Festival 2011 Nominee), And Yet It Moves (IndieCade Festival 2008 Nominee and IndieCade Festival 2009 Official Selection) and Luxuria Superbia (IndieCade Festival 2013 Nominee). If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Dear Esther (IndieCade E3 2009 Showcase & IndieCade Festival 2009 Award Winner), The Bridge (IndieCade Festival 2011 Nominee) and 7 Grand Steps (IndieCade Festival 2013 Official Selection - E3 Showcase).

Buyers of this weekly sale can also choose where their money goes: to the developers and/or to IndieCade Foundation, dedicated to discovering, supporting and inspiring independent game developers around the world.

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Charity
    With your help, we've raised more than $33 million for charity to date!

The Humble Weekly Sale featuring IndieCade will only be here for one week. Grab this deal before it ends on Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

(Most are DRM-free, Steam is NOT required for any of them!)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Time to take a virtual adventure!

The Humble Weekly Sale features 12 venture-packed games from The Adventure Company and Friends! That's a lot of adventure, man.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Adventurecompany_weekly_newsletter

This Humble Weekly Sale features 12 adventure games from The Adventure Company and friends. Pay what you want for the 18th century murder mystery game, Dead Reefs, and the Transylvanian hidden object game, Mystery Series: A Vampire Tale. Paying $1 or more gets you access to the challenging puzzle adventure title, Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure, and the first-person puzzle exploration game, Aura: Fate of the Ages on Steam.

Also, If you pay $6 or more you'll also receive the Myst-style horror-adventure games, Dark Fall: The Journal and Dark Fall 2: Lights Out, the comedic point-and-click titles, The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition and The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles Collectors Edition, the fast-paced adventure game, Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within, the brilliantly absurd Deponia and the insane point-and-click adventure game, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. Paying $15 or more will get you the thrilling crime adventure game, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition. Can you even handle it?

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

OH MY GOSH!  This is SO mine!! (bolded the game names that I've really been wanting!)

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Daily Royale and Humble Bundle are going to send me broke, and I won't even get to play these games!! I'll be living in the street with my pussycats and pc lol

Now this time I mean it. NO.MORE.GAMES!!!!! Gah! 

At least until I play some of these!

Oh dear. I'm a lost cause  Embarrassed 
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:54 am

I also am a lost cause.  SOS!   I broke down and bought this deal.    Big smile   At least
    I already have The Raven.   Now someday I will play them.

(We are going to need more group plays!!)   Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

Yes, absolutely!  No reason we can't have multiple going at once, either! Big smile

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Peggle, Plants and more with the PopCap Weekly Sale!

The Humble Weekly Sale features eight irresistibly fun from games from PopCap!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Popcap_weekly_newsletter

Pay at least $1 for Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe. Pay $6 or more and unlock Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition, Peggle Nights and Zuma’s Revenge!

Most are available for Windows, Mac, Steam, and... something else Sweat drop  I don't recognize the last symbol (like a wheel with nubs at the top and bottom.)

Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 pm

That wheel symbel seems to mean the games are unlockable on the Origin website.

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/-ANW.html 

I'm guessing it's similar to Desura.   Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Thank you, Frodo Sunny

Have a Mac? Great. Use Linux? Awesome. Looking for Android? No problem. This Humble Weekly Sale
    features eight enticing titles for Windows and Mac, with select games available for Linux and Android. And hey, all these games also come DRM-free, with most available on Steam!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Opensource_weekly_newsletter.1

Each game in this bundle was made featuring some open source tool or library. Pay what you want for Magical Diary, NEO Scavenger (Early Access Game), Offspring Fling! and Planet Stronghold. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Anodyne, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Evoland and Incredipede.

But wait, there's more! An exclusive demo of Even the Ocean is available on Windows and Mac for all purchasers!

Buyers of this weekly sale can also choose where their money goes: to the developers and/or to support these open source projects below.

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Charities.19

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Because videogames!

Do not fear the giant robot, it is here to help us and comes bearing video games. Destructoid is taking over to host the Humble Weekly Sale, featuring six claw-sorted masterpieces collated for the exclusive purpose of stimulating our simple human brains.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Destructoid_weekly_newsletter.1

Pay what you want for Little Inferno, Super Hexagon and Natural Selection 2. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Critter Crunch, PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate and Hotline Miami. That's six pieces of indie gold!

All available DRM-free.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 pm

An event of epic proportions!

TSG, also known as The Speed Gamers, have teamed up with us to bring you this special Humble Weekly Sale, featuring a whopping 12 games, plus tons of extras!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Speedgamers_weekly_newsletter_1_

Pay what you want for Thomas Was Alone, Puzzle Bots, Dustforce, VVVVVV and Cave Story+ DRM-free and on Steam for multiple platforms (check full system requirements here).

Pay $6 or more to also receive Reus, Limbo, Cthulhu Saves the World, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Lone Survivor and Element4l.

Pay $10 or more to receive all of the above games, plus Teslagrad DRM-free and on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux!

But wait... there's more - lots of it! Those who pay $40 or more will get all 12 games listed above, plus pre-order a Humble Bundle exclusive TSG t-shirt and keychain from Fangamer! Pay $100 or more to receive all 12 games plus pre-order the MEGA FANGAMER SWAG BAG.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Fangamer

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Forever alone no more
    This week, the Humble Weekly Bundle features seven co-op games to play solo or with your homies - just name your price!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Coop_weekly_newsletter_1_

Pay what you want for Awesomenauts, Sanctum 2 and Wanderlust: Rebirth. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack and Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action!. Pay $10 or more and you'll also unlock Risk of Rain.
    "But how do I play with my friends?" you ask. 
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 X2
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 X4

Buyers of this weekly bundle can also choose where their money goes: to the developers and/or to two vital causes, Child's Play Charity and American Red Cross.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 08, 2014 1:29 pm

We have no mouth...

...but we must scream about the Humble Weekly Bundle: Night Dive Studios! Name your price for up to nine resurrected retro gems from the 90s and early 2000s. Is the 90s considered retro now? oh man we're old.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 Eb400a63-e4e7-4d20-a663-7b6b6e2fc0c9

Pay what you want for Wizardry 6: Bane of the Cosmic Forge, Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant and Shadow Man. If you pay $5 or more, you'll also receive I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, Harvester and The 7th Guest. Pay $9 or more to unlock Wizardry 8, System Shock 2 and The 11th Hour.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 am

Side-scrolling savings

Do you live and breathe fast reflexes, good timing and precise controls? The Humble Weekly Bundle: Platforming features eight platformers - just name your price!
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 A6f2ce22-6d9d-4eee-9911-f6bf51e31ec6

Pay what you want for Shank 2, BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Blocks That Matter. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, Megabyte Punch and Fly'n. Pay $10 or more to receive all of the above, plus unlock Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition and King Arthur's Gold.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu May 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Quaint towns and fierce dragons

If you live and breathe role playing games then we have a bundle bound to kill all of your free time this summer, provided you aren't already reverse pickpocketing every castle guard in the land for no good reason. Check out the Humble Weekly Bundle by Triumph & Larian.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 C05dedc2-cec7-47c1-897f-a0946a3b0a4f

Pay what you want for Age of Wonders, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne and Divinity II: The Developer's Cut. Contribute $15 or more to receive all of the above, plus Divinity: Dragon Commander.

Buyers of this weekly sale can also choose where their money goes: between the developers and two vital charities, Doctors Without Borders and Save the Children.

The Humble Weekly Bundle by Triumph & Larian runs for one week and ends Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Willkommen Deutschland!

Gaming is a pretty big deal in Deutschland. Why not create a bundle to show support for some of the German game developers that call Humble Bundle home? Come by and visit the Humble Weekly Bundle: German Edition.
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 1cc5d4a9-9edc-49a0-8000-9a7ef38721d5

Pay what you want for Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Spirits, The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic, Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Galaxy on Fire 2, Crazy Machines 2 and The Guild II Collection. Those who beat the average price will also receive Risen, The Book of Unwritten Tales: Digital Deluxe Edition and ArcaniA. Contribute $9 or more to receive all of the above, plus Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle and The Night of the Rabbit: Premium Edition.

Buyers of this weekly bundle can also choose where their money goes: between the developers and two vital charities, Doctors Without Borders and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:28 am

Holy CRAP! WOW!

Humble Weekly: Frogwares Bundle [www.humblebundle.com]

$1 for:

- Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine [DRM Free]
    - Journey to the Center of the Earth [DRM Free]
    - Journey: The Heart of Gaia [DRM Free]
    - Dracula: Origin [Steam]
    - Dracula: Love Kills [Steam]
    - Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles [Steam]
    - Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet [Steam]

Beat the average & also receive:

- Sherlock Holmes - Nemesis
    - Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition [Steam]
    - Sherlock Holmes: The Secret of the Silver Earring [Steam]
    - Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy [Steam]

$9 & also receive:

- Magrunner: Dark Pulse [Steam]
    - Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper [Steam]

luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:23 pm

I already own most of those games!!  Smile 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 am

Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 326a90d9-5df8-4075-bd3d-fab498f3ef41
    Get up to seven games with women in the leading roles

Allocate your contribution to support scholarships for young women interested in gaming and game development
    Humble Bundle Weekly Sales - Page 2 0b3b92cf-9055-436c-8781-4b72123f99d0

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:53 am

Humble Weekly Bundle: Eye Candy 2  <--click

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
    Year Walk (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$1
    Lovely Planet (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
    The Blue Flamingo (Steam, Windows)

BTA
    Dust: An Elysian Tail (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
    MIND: Path to Thalamus (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
    Eidolon (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$10
    FRACT OSC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

Includes soundtracks for Year Walk, MIND: Path to Thalamus and The Blue Flamingo.

You can also receive a free art pack for the games contained in the bundle, without buying the bundle in question.

Some GREAT games in this one, AND five of them are DRM-free!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Humble PC & Android Bundle 12

Pay What You Want

Tetrobot and Co.
    Titan Attacks!
    The Inner World
    VVVVVV

Beat The Average
    Costume Quest
    Ironclad Tactics

$10
    Shadowrun Returns

Everything is DRM-Free + Steam key +A ndroid. In addition, each game is multi-platform.
    Includes soundtracks for Costume Quest, Ironclad Tactics, Tetrobot and Co. and The Inner World.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 am

Humble Origin Bundle 2
    All codes redeemable on Origin, though four games ALSO come with Steam keys

TIER 1: 1$

• Dragon Age Origins (includes Steam key)
    • Peggle
    • Dead Space 2 (includes Steam key)
    • Medal of Honor Allied Assault War chest
    • Command & Conquer Generals

TIER 2: Beat the Average

• Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
    • Dragon Age II
    • Bejeweled 3 (includes Steam key)
    • Mass Effect 2 (includes Steam key)

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Sponsored content