Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

genkicoll
    genkicoll

prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Empty Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
    by JetDogs Studio - September, 2012

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    iWin

prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Alchemy-mysteries-prague-legends_feature

Follow orphan Eva on a trip to mystical Prague in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends. After a relative's mysterious death, Eva inherits an ancient house in Prague. Knowing nothing about her past, she goes looking for answers. There she uncovers secrets about the house, her family and an insidious plan of the black alchemist. A wonderful and dangerous adventure is about to begin. Are you ready?

• Mysterious atmosphere in old Prague
    • Alchemy items and secrets to find
    • Fantastic puzzles to solve

Click images to enlarge
    prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Th_screen1_prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Th_screen2_prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends O9fj
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Empty Re: Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am

This must be some kind of rerelease of something, isn't it? I remember trialling (and hating) the game, and just look at all the reviews published at BFG a year ago!

Does anyone know the story here?
    Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

prague - Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends Empty Re: Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

Post by Sportygal2009 Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am

I don't remember too much detail about it other than I liked it. I started playing it and got distracted by real life and never got back to it. I see the Big Fish is late once again releasing the TGT as this game you're talking about here is the new daily deal. They have it in the wrong spot. The TGT is suppose to be where this game is. This game is supposed to be a little further down the page than where it's listed.
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:29 am

I remember playing this game and thoroughly enjoying it.  I think djrum was playing it at the same time.  I remember being startled  a few times,  which was fun.    It was a challenging game and I loved the graphics.   I remember thinking  that I was kind of creeped out and afraid I'd never escape from that house.

Adam comes along at one point  (Adam and Eva   Wub   ).  hmm,  maybe someday I will replay it.
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 am

Yes, I do remember us playing at the same time, luvtoread! I thought it was a good game & very challenging, IIRC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:45 pm