Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Echoes of the Past 3: The Citadels of Time

Echoes of the Past 3: The Citadels of Time

Post by genkicoll on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time
    by Orneon

Series links: Echoes of the Past 1: Royal House of Stone, Echoes of the Past 2: The Castle of Shadows, Echoes of the Past 3: The Citadels of Time, Echoes of the Past 4: The Revenge of the Witch, Echoes of the Past 5: The Kingdom of Despair, Echoes of the Past 6: Wolf Healer

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin for PC as Standard Edition

Travel from the Dark Middle Ages to the present to save the  inhabitants of the Orion kingdom in Echoes of the Past - The Citadels of  Time! The witch is back and is more powerful and inventive than ever!  After trapping you in a time limbo, you must use your Hidden Object  Puzzle Adventure talents to escape and save the day! The fate of the  kingdom is in your hands in Echoes of the Past – The Citadels of Time!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Amazing Wallpapers
    • Concept Art

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: Echoes of the Past 3: The Citadels of Time

Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:43 am

Could Have Been Excellent  
    Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

I would have given this another star if they had revamped the visuals of the castle in the Kingdom of Orion.

These graphics were fine for 2009, when the first game of the series came out, but they were already looking dreadful with the second game in 2010. Even allowing for the fact that two years have now passed since its release in 2011, I just don’t think that’s good enough.

With the exception of some HO scenes, the graphics are as grainy and clunky as they were in the first game.

Other than the graphics, this is a pretty good game. The things that I LIKE include:  

*tool bar at the top of the screen.
    *getting a ‘final item’ to find in HOs, which is the inventory item.
    *as well as list HOs there are ‘misplaced items’ games.
    *excellent voice acting.
    *the picture puzzles at the end of each chapter.
    *the story, which continues to remain interesting, and the characters.
    *the locations outside the old castle scenes.
    *'doable' puzzles - in the past games of this series, these have been too hard for me.

Another game destined to be great that just didn’t make it.

But I have faith, and continue to hope for an instalment in this series that shows some improvement .

I Recommend This Game

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 am