Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Empty Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:41 am

Amazing Adventures: Riddle of the Two Knights
    by Spintop Games - June, 2012

Series links: Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World, Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret, Amazing Adventures 4: The Forgotten Dynasty, Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC
    GameHouse
    iWin

Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Amazing-adventures-riddle-of-the-two-knights_feature

An ancient chessboard is unearthed and the missing pieces need to be found. A curious trail leads you from the crowded bazaars of Morocco to the snow-swept summits of the Swiss Alps. With each new piece, a strange tale of two Medieval Knights is revealed. Complete 25 missions by finding hidden items and solving unique puzzles. Good luck!

• 25 unique, exotic locations!
    • 1000s of hidden objects!
    • Good luck on your adventure!

Click images to enlarge
    Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Th_screen1_Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Th_screen2_Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights O9fj
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights Empty Amazing Adventures: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:50 am

Classic HO – No Surprises

Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I admit to being disappointed with this latest Amazing Adventure. I thought maybe they might have added a few bells and whistles to compete with all the amazing HOPAs out now. I assumed they would stick to their formula of course – HO scenes followed by a simple puzzle, repeat ad nauseum. This is sensible of them. They have a strong niche in the pure HO market. But why not add a little animation, a bit of (optional) back-story, an occasional surprise?

Your mission this time takes you to Switzerland and Morocco, of all places, but there’s no rhyme nor reason in the progression through locations. As with all Amazing Adventures, they have collectibles that unlock unlimited play, and they are timed and scored. Personally, I don’t like these games, but I think that are quite good examples of pure HO games, so if that’s what you like, I’d recommend it.  

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:04 am