Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World Empty Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:43 am

Amazing Adventures: Around The World
    by Spintop Games

Series links: Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World, Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret, Amazing Adventures 4: The Forgotten Dynasty, Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

Available at:
    Big Fish

Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World Amazing-adventures-around-the-world_80x80

Find hidden objects and circumvent unique puzzle traps in Amazing Adventures: Around the World. Pieces of an ancient stone tablet have started turning up around the globe and the Museum needs your help to locate the pieces and find the most expensive gem ever known - the World Diamond. Under the direction of the Museum, you must immediately begin your global Hidden Object Adventure. Good luck on your around the world adventure!

• Explore exotic locations
    • Play unique mini-games
    • Unlock new game modes

Click images to enlarge
    Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World Th_screen1_Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World Th_screen2_Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World Th_screen3

Another Classic HO Game

Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

Your mission in this sequel to The Lost Tomb is travel around the world to recover the World Diamond. The scenes are all over the place, and therefore give the game more variety than its predecessor. Other than that, slightly better graphics, and a couple of different puzzles, this game is identical to the first.

The formula is still strictly one static noninteractive HO scene followed by a puzzle: multiply by 25. You return to each location randomly and often. As before, they do have collectibles that unlock unlimited play, and they are timed and scored. Personally, I don’t like these games, but I think that are quite good examples of pure HO games, so if that’s what you like, I’d recommend  it.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:31 am