Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

by Renergy Entertainment

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish for PC
    iWin
    GameHouse

Amanda Rose is standing at the crumbling entrance to an abandoned mine. When she steps through the opening and into the darkness beyond, she'll discover something incredible. Only a few days ago, she watched her father leave their home to go on a secret mission. A few hours later, she was searching the desert site where his plane had crashed for clues to his disappearance. And not long after that, a strange device threw her back in time. She's helped the citizens of an Old Western town, met a wise Indian chief and made her way to the mine, which serves as the gateway to an amazing secret.

Click images to enlarge

genkicoll

Re: Amanda Rose: The Game of Time

Post by genkicoll on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:42 pm

I could have sworn I did a full review on this game, so I was surprised to see that I had not!

from May, 2011
    No full review just yet, but a few comments.

Starts off slow and gets much better. No junk piles (at all!), find items by picture, lots of interaction, wonderful graphics (except for the cartoon cut-scenes, which still aren't bad).

Really enjoying this and glad I bought it

If memory serves, I felt that this game did not get the attention it deserved.

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:37 am