Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Empty Amanda Rose: The Game of Time

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time
    by Renergy Entertainment

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish for PC
    iWin
    GameHouse

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Amanda-rose-the-game-of-time_feature

Amanda Rose is standing at the crumbling entrance to an abandoned mine. When she steps through the opening and into the darkness beyond, she'll discover something incredible. Only a few days ago, she watched her father leave their home to go on a secret mission. A few hours later, she was searching the desert site where his plane had crashed for clues to his disappearance. And not long after that, a strange device threw her back in time. She's helped the citizens of an Old Western town, met a wise Indian chief and made her way to the mine, which serves as the gateway to an amazing secret.

Click images to enlarge
    Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Th_screen1 Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Th_screen2 Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Th_screen3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Empty Re: Amanda Rose: The Game of Time

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:42 am

I could have sworn I did a full review on this game, so I was surprised to see that I had not!

from May, 2011
    No full review just yet, but a few comments.

Starts off slow and gets much better. No junk piles (at all!), find items by picture, lots of interaction, wonderful graphics (except for the cartoon cut-scenes, which still aren't bad).

Really enjoying this and glad I bought it Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  Sun

If memory serves, I felt that this game did not get the attention it deserved.

Amanda Rose: The Game of Time  O9fj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 pm