Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Empty Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines

Post by JustTheFacts Sun May 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines
    by Eipix Entertainment - May, 2018

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition /

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Memoirs-of-murder-welcome-to-hidden-pines-ce_feature

Eipix Entertainment presents a riveting new series - Memoirs of Murder: Welcome to Hidden Pines!

It’s time to relocate to the town of Hidden Pines! Your excitement over escaping the big city and enjoying your new home quickly turns tragic when your neighbor is murdered! To make matters worse, your spouse is the prime suspect! It’s up to you to piece together the evidence and clear their name. This small-town is hiding some big secrets. Can you crack the case in time? Find out in this gripping Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

• Investigate a new crime in Hidden Pines in the bonus game!
    • Tons of collectible gifts, souvenirs, and morphing objects to find!
    • Earn achievement awards for your strategic game play.
    • Replay your favorite mini-games and HOPs.
    • Enjoy exclusive artwork, music, and videos

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Screen1
    Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Screen2
    Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Empty Intriguing, Different and Twice the Fun

Post by JustTheFacts Sun May 06, 2018 10:04 pm

In Brief (Based on demo)

This one is a treat.

Along with all those wonderful things we have come to expect from those quirky guys and gals at Eipex, like great graphics, varied and imaginative HOPs and puzzles that challenge but don’t destroy all hope, and a dozen great reasons to buy the CE – collectibles, morphing objects (in HOPs), achievements, replayables, helpful strategy guide, pix and sound and videos and souvenir room - there is a new twist.

Two characters to play! Now, we have seen that before. But not like this. At the beginning, the player chooses whether Mum or Dad tells the tale. And the tale is genuinely experienced differently (throughout the entire demo at least). Without giving too much away; who goes to jail differs on the basis of who you chose at the beginning. I checked. I am really intrigued about the rest of the tale! Did they write two completely different stories?

The theme for this new series is, obviously, murder. It has a murder board where you accumulate clues and draw conclusions. Based on them, you move to the next stage. I did find putting up the clues physically a pain. Not hard to work out what to do, but the actual placement of the clues onto the board was counterintuitive and fussy.
    I did like the general presentation of the game, with its new multi-layered and angled close up boxes, and the unusual styles for the cursor. It gave the game a unique feel. And I loved the voice of the cabbie.

In all, I am very happy to recommend this game, in CE, for those looking for class and variety.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Empty Must Point Out!

Post by JustTheFacts Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm

It is most important to me to announce that I have contributed my very own terminology to the Reviewer Lexicon. Happy bounce  Belly laugh

Found this choice phrase in another person's review of this game:

CE bling also includes a timed mahjong game, replayable HOs & puzzles, souvenir room, collectibles, plus the usual. Wink

PS. Missed the mahjong game completely! OH!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Empty Re: Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines

Post by genkicoll Sun May 13, 2018 2:22 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:PS. Missed the mahjong game completely! OH!

Oh wow! Laugh  You were really into this one! Elk grin

Gotta love "CE Bling"!

The first post and the HO index have been updated, thank you!

Sponsored content

Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines Empty Re: Memoirs Of Murder: Welcome To Hidden Pines

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 am