Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Games Finished in 2018

TheCloser17

Re: Games Finished in 2018

Post by TheCloser17 on Wed May 09, 2018 12:55 am

Adding Homerun Solitaire, I gotta start working on my tougher games again and see if I can get them done or as complete as I can do. I have Defense Grid, Castle Storm, Syberia and Mafia II to name a few.
    We will see what I can do.
    JustTheFacts

Help Please Genki!

Post by JustTheFacts on Thu May 10, 2018 2:20 pm

I have forgotten how to create links and update my review lists! Embarrassed Please help oh all knowing one!  We\'re Unworthy!
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Fri May 11, 2018 8:44 pm

1. Find the post you'd like to make a link of, then click of the title of the thread at the top of your post.
    (For instance, in your post above, you'd click on the purple link that says Help Please Genki! right above where it says 'by JustTheFacts'.

2. Highlight the URL at the top of the page, then copy it by either right-clicking and choosing copy, or holding down the Ctrl button and tapping on the c ('c' for 'copy')

3. Go to the post you'd like to add a link to, and select Edit (in the bottom right corner of the post.)

4. Put your cursor within the post where you'd like your link to be, then click on the button at the top of the reply box that looks like this:

5. You'll now have a pop-up.  In the top part paste (right-click and choose paste, or use Ctrl-v) the link that you had previously copied.  In the bottom box put whatever you wish to describe where the link is going to take people.

6. Click on the Insert button and you're done~!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat May 12, 2018 7:15 am

YAY!! It worked! Even more amazing, my bookmarks for my reviews still work, so I updated that as well. Now, if I could just stick at one game at a time...

thankee
    TheCloser17

Post by TheCloser17 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:28 am

Adding  Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition.  It was a pretty good hog game, very recommended.
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Hmm, I did the demo of Alex Hunter years ago, and I remember not being blown away.  It gets better, I'm guessing?

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Draw_Love

100 levels of simplicity. All you have to do is draw lines in a way that will result in the two dots coming together via physics.

New dynamics are introduced as you progress, keeping things fresh and adding a bit of challenge.

"Just one more level" mentality had me by the hand - I couldn't stop playing! The only thing I didn't care for was the music ("This Old Man") playing in a loop in the background.

I personally found the game to be a delightful way to pass an hour and a half, and of course I don't mind adding another 100%'d game to my repertoire, either! I recommend getting this one bundled.

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Sat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Righty Tighty XL (Arcade)

Simple, easy-to-learn, fun and addictive. All you have to do is grab the white balls and deposit them in the goal. Avoid anything colored, and grab all bonuses that you can (also white), but don't touch the edge of the screen!

The single-button control makes you turn to the right with each click... Until you unlock the reversi-ball (has red arrows in it.) As soon as you drop it in the goal, you'll immediately start turning LEFT with each click! :o

Good brain training, achievements, leaderboards and responsive controls will soon leave you hooked. Just one more try... ! How many goals can YOU earn?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm