Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Empty Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 am

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town
    by ERS Game Studios - August, 2014

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Ghosts-of-the-past-bones-of-meadows-town-ce_feature

The sheriff of Meadows Town has disappeared without a trace, and you've been hired as his replacement. But a recent storm has emptied the town of almost all inhabitants. The streets are boarded up and abandoned, and no one can explain the forces behind the weather... or the terrifying string of murders that has just begun. Only you and your deputy are left to piece together the mystery of mummified bodies and ghostly apparitions. Can an angry spirit really be the cause of the turmoil? Or is there something else afoot in this strangely empty town? Find out in this spooky Hidden Object Adventure game!

The Collector's Edition includes:

• Explore the lands of the gods in the bonus chapter!
    • Locate and decode ancient Viking runes
    • Soundtrack, concept art, and wallpapers
    • A comprehensive Strategy Guide
    • Walkthrough (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge
    Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Th_screen1_Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Th_screen2_Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town O9fj
    orphaned
    orphaned

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Empty Re: Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town

Post by orphaned Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:38 pm

I have always LOVED the Bunny Boys !!! Wub 

eagerly await every new offering from ERS ..

and they never disappoint ...

beautiful graphics, intriguing storylines and gorgeous music ..  note2 

a mystery in a mystery to be solved

a murder ...

the sheriff is missing now too ... but the deputy is rather cute ....   oops, sorry

phantasmagorical creatures wending in and out  ... one frightening, the other fantastically beautiful

unseen threats as well ... with sudden noises that made me jump more than once   EEK! 

great puzzles as always

runes are a puzzlement too ...  after you uncover them

AND - a Viking  treasure to be found ... or should it be ?....

all in all a wonderful way to lose yourself in a thoroughly enjoyable who-done-it and where did he go ??

a great adventure..  with mystery .. and  history .. the goosebumps are free !!

Okay  Okay  and a must be mine CE !!!   Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Empty Re: Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:09 am

I played the beta, and really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure it was ever gonna see the light of day, it's been around so long. But it is a good game, with a number of less-frequently seen puzzles, and interesting twists.

Loved being the new sheriff in town, I remember raising my eyes a few times at the actions of the previous one!

Here's the link to my review.

Meadows Town Beta Review

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm