Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Fantasy Mosaics 2

Frodo
    Frodo

Fantasy Mosaics 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Mosaics 2

Post by Frodo Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I can't believe it! I'd given up, hadn't I and had decided Paint was absolutely not there - I looked everywhere.

But our glowing flower of motherhood took the time to write me a suggestion, and even though I'd tried it (twice), I thought I'll give it one last chance before I reply.

The bloody thing was no doubt sitting there all the time, laughing at me, because I found it at the very top of my not-so-little pop-up thingy!

So thank you, frodo, you really are a magical mum! Now if you could just magic me up some late night chocolates, it'd be much appreciated  Big smile 

Glad I could help   Okay 

And here's some chocolate for you   Chocolate num  imatruffle  choco bunny
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 am

Yummy! Thanks!  Snicker 
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Tue May 06, 2014 11:09 am

JustTheFacts wrote:They really are cute. Do we get to watch them growing up and how long does it take? This is so cool and cute and totally crazy, can't get the grin off my face!

We get to see them growing up.  They'll gender male or female in 2 or 3 days, at which point, they'll look different to how they look now.
    And they'll be all growed up in 3 days, and they'll look different again.   *proud*   Big smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:10 pm