Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer

genkicoll

Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer

Post by genkicoll on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Otherworld: Omens of Summer
    by Boomzap - February, 2013

Series links: Otherworld 1: Spring of Shadows, Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer, Otherworld 3: Shades Of Fall

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition /

Join Fiona, a young girl born with magic, as she stops dark creatures in this hidden-object puzzle adventure. There is a magical world hidden beneath our own -- and only you can see it! Can you stop the Shade and his minions from casting our world into darkness?

With the help of Ms. Thomas, Fiona's schoolteacher, find magical artifacts that will stop the Shade for good. Solve tricky puzzles and explore fantastic landscapes. Choose your own path and decide which location to visit first. Test your wits in a battle between good and evil in Otherworld: Omens of Summer.

WARNING: This game contains mature content which may not be suitable for all audiences.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Replayable mini-games
    • Challenging achievements
    • Smart strategy guide
    • Wallpaper and concept art

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

JustTheFacts

Re: Otherworld 2: Omens of Summer

Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 am

More Mature Sequel ****

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

Another WONDERFUL Otherworld game, Omens Of Summer brings us all the things we loved about the first game in more “grown up” TALE, with not-quite-so-cute but unbelievably GORGEOUS CHARACTERS & LOCATIONS and MORE DIFFICULT & ORIGINAL PUZZLES.

There is still a very wide range of HO SCENES, including MORE LISTS, MULTIPLES, FRAGMENTED OBJECTS, and PAIRS, as well as a few FIND THIS PIECE OF THE PIC. All the objects are clearly visible, although some are very well hidden.

The PUZZLES & MINI-GAMES include even more ORIGINAL ones than the last game, and some very IMAGINATIVE TWISTS on older ones. So much so that the majority of the games are MUCH HARDER.

Having saved Fiona in Spring Of Shadows, we now must continue to protect her from the EVIL SHADE, a really well conceived CHARACTER. This time, we have the help of Fiona’s old school teacher, but the SHADE has now got RAVENS and MINIONS. Ms Thomas has been researching MAGICAL ARTIFACTS that will help us, and has created 3 PORTALS to where they can be LOCATED, and these are our destinations.

This game is chocker block full of amazing and beautiful characters on both sides. One CHARACTER on our side that I really loved was the SCARECROW, a staunch GUARDIAN and FRIEND.

This is quite a difficult game (at least for me) and it reduced my fun factor a little because I had to skip so many puzzles. Even still, the game took me five and a half hours to complete.

I think the CE, with its SG, ACHIEVEMENTS & COLLECTIBLES would actually be the better game, but this is wonderful.

I recommend this game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:27 pm