Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

1 Moment of Time: Silentville

genkicoll
    genkicoll

1 Moment of Time: Silentville Empty 1 Moment of Time: Silentville

Post by genkicoll Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 pm

1 Moment of Time: Silentville
    by 2Monkeys - June, 2012

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    GameHouse

1 Moment of Time: Silentville 1-moment-of-time-silentville_feature

Uncover a mystery and save a town from a curse in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville! Once upon a time in the small, undistinguished town of Silentville
    people started disappearing - one by one. Even the visitors suddenly disappeared without a trace. Airplanes and birds, trains and pedestrians, drivers, tourists and even bicyclers - all of them have vanished! Will you be able to solve the mystery and release Silentville from its cursed non-existence?

• Beautiful graphics
    • Original mini-games
    • Intriguing story
    • Blog Walkthrough (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge
    1 Moment of Time: Silentville Th_screen1_1 Moment of Time: Silentville Th_screen2_1 Moment of Time: Silentville Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

1 Moment of Time: Silentville O9fj
    bribling

1 Moment of Time: Silentville Empty Re: 1 Moment of Time: Silentville

Post by bribling Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 am

I bought this one. It has beautiful graphics of the kind seen mostly in CEs these days. The story is interesting though not completely unique. People have disappeared and it is your job to find out why, where they went and to get them back again. The HOS each have interaction, usually there are more than one items that needs matching to another to create a third item or make a third item work. I really enjoy that though some may prefer just a straight HOS. Some people did remain in the town and they will tell you their stories. Something very strange has happened here. I am still playing and enjoying. I am about 2 hours into it so I am happy even if it ended in the next 10 min. A delightful standard priced game IMO!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm