Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends

orphaned
    orphaned

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Empty Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Ss_a83ecbfd24b1b0c94136258f0a7f797eb1ae04b2.600x338

Last edited by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Empty Re: Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Dragon%252520Neon
    Riddick
    Riddick

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Empty Re: Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends

Post by Riddick Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 pm

orphaned wrote:Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Ss_a83ecbfd24b1b0c94136258f0a7f797eb1ae04b2.600x338
    Nice place.
    We better start saving for the heating bills.
    LOL
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

You're being very quiet Riddick!  Mouse Shades 

Didn't even know you were here...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:06 pm

orphaned, did not even know you were expecting me!!

Am HUNTING!!!!  Rolling Eyes (dang fool shoulda known that!)
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Ss_a83ecbfd24b1b0c94136258f0a7f797eb1ae04b2.600x338
    Nice place.
    We better start saving for the heating bills.
    LOL
    Not necessary !!

Dragon fire !!!

but back up good so as not to overwork the darlings !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:You're being very quiet Riddick!  Mouse Shades 

Didn't even know you were here...

he is in and out today .... Snicker 

stealth mood in prep to beat you to the silver ...   Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:13 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:orphaned, did not even know you were expecting me!!

Am HUNTING!!!!  Rolling Eyes (dang fool shoulda known that!)

and your muzzle is almost ready .. Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Enough from you, you precocious brat!

Some of us have serious problems!

8 snatchlings in less than 3 minutes! Missed a Sunset hatchling  Cry Snagged a Flamingo but didn't want it, so gave it back!  (OH! Who, me?!   Snicker)

Trouble is, don't know what I do want!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:23 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Enough from you, you precocious brat!

Some of us have serious problems!

8 snatchlings in less than 3 minutes! Missed a Sunset hatchling  Cry Snagged a Flamingo but didn't want it, so gave it back!  (OH! Who, me?!   Snicker)

Trouble is, don't know what I do want!
    "Trouble is, don't know what I do want! "

truer words were never spoken !!!   Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Perhaps you should put in the name of this thread something that shows it is from Dragon Cave and not general family pix etc. ?

Is very misleading, reading the 'latest topics' beside on the right!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Perhaps you should put in the name of this thread something that shows it is from Dragon Cave and not general family pix etc. ?

Is very misleading, reading the 'latest topics' beside on the right!

excellent point but ... how do I change/modify title ??
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:42 pm

go back to your original post in this thread and click 'edit' (or though, thinking about it, as it is your thread, I think you can change it down the bottom of edit page as well)

Go to topic name at top and change.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm

okay

shall try  Snicker
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 pm

You might think about joining Dragon Cave forums too. You have to register and then wait for approval, so takes a bit. I registered last night, still waiting to be allowed in.

They will have good pix and info and stuff! Am gonna rummage through my stuff and find useful instructions and start a thread.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:You might think about joining Dragon Cave forums too. You have to register and then wait for approval, so takes a bit. I registered last night, still waiting to be allowed in.

They will have good pix and info and stuff! Am gonna rummage through my stuff and find useful instructions and start a thread.

Toby and I have trouble getting in ....
    keep FAQ-ing us about .... Belly laugh 

and - GREAT POINT about title!!   thx twinnie !! Half Flower  Half Flower
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:08 pm

LOVE the change, and the new word for my vocab FAQing about - I guess that's phrase!  Snicker 

Anyway, love it, is me!  Poke with a stick 

I have begun the help thread and am trying to find other stuff needed there - any suggestions?
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:13 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:LOVE the change, and the new word for my vocab FAQing about - I guess that's phrase!  Snicker 

Anyway, love it, is me!  Poke with a stick 

I have begun the help thread and am trying to find other stuff needed there - any suggestions?

looks fab so far ...  Two thumbs up 

what about ...

adding to click sites

to incubators

ER >>>>>>>>> with click links
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Of course, where is my brain!?

And when did you pick up that red? Just a minute ago?!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Empty ain't I pretty ??

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Moondragon_by_Candra
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

it's like this ..

my hands will always be quicker than your eye !! Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends The_Tiger_And_The_Dragon__YinYang_Wallpaper_q21j

There! Got my practice one right first time!  Happy bounce 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:51 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends The_Tiger_And_The_Dragon__YinYang_Wallpaper_q21j

There! Got my practice one right first time!  Happy bounce 
     Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Two thumbs up  Sunny  Sunny  Sunny
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:32 am

Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Header
    CaveAccountDragonsHelpForumShopLogout
    « First < Previous
    Now viewing page 1 of 1
    Next > Last »

Jump to:1
    You pick up your scroll and see small sketches of dragons along with information about them.
    [th]Dragon[/th][th]Name[/th][th]Stage[/th][th]Views[/th][th]Unique Views[/th][th]Clicks[/th]
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends VDaTNuova TramontoAdult (m)14,9501,05213
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends III7V Egg9061
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends H2yWG Egg2,3685052
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends YQg2G Egg2,3605033
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 5HRkYLune de Sang BayouHatchling5,3059173
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends A8CUVGwyrddlas Ysblander DdragHatchling5,2929414
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends JCj7mBilderbuch Roten DrachenHatchling (m)5,1478525
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends EBitcSchwarz Kappe Teimarr DracheHatchling (f)5,5068715
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends MN6bcReben Bedeckt DracheHatchling1,4923872
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends J7IcGHellhautigen DracheHatchling (m)9,9261,2299
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends TkfmCSunblessed AngelHatchling (f)9,0201,1688
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends XVlZ8Trementina DrachenHatchling (f)8,2501,3244
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends H0Dw7Feurig Drachen Auge DracheHatchling (f)6,5779426
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends OSR9Annwyl Olewydd DdraigAdult (m)10,6821,3816
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends Jw0sLlachor Haf Dydd DdraigAdult (m)8,8991,4104
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends GmjyL'Enfant Rouge BayouAdult (f)9,8611,4449
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends OXrUYummy Sweet ThingAdult (m)9,5171,3725
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends GTVABayou BabyAdult (m)8,8971,4107
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends NOgaViolettes Coeurs  BayouAdult (f)11,8651,4166
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends TnOdShimmering Starlight BayouAdult (m)11,3591,4236
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 70ikFarblos DracheAdult (f)10,5251,3895
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 0t56Day Star BrightAdult (f)8,0671,3826
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends B3bePhrenos DdraigAdult (m)8,3631,4407
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 2HMZIced Heat TreatAdult (f)6,9831,30610
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 2HMZCeffyl Dwfr DdraigAdult (m)9,6331,40811
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends BcIUMoon Star DarkAdult (m)10,2281,4207
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends BysTEtienne RoyalAdult (m)8,0511,3707
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends OmURRubrisol RockAdult (f)9,3701,4065
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends PbxnEtoile BlancAdult (m)10,7331,4685
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends MiYGShining AngelheartAdult (f)8,1791,4545
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends PsJGMahalo Nui Loa PeleAdult (m)10,9181,5356
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends PsJGPele's Aloha Ke AkuaAdult (m)8,5931,3775
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends NeBDFire Eyed ElectraglideAdult (f)7,6061,2835
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 9IrvDreihorniger DracheAdult (m)9,4371,3225
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends YRTVMobido Cuscino BayouAdult (f)8,6881,4948
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends GdCVSulfuric Sweetie BayouAdult (m)9,6091,4399
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends TdkpDewiniaeth Oren DdraigAdult (m)9,9711,5759
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends OQ48Eclatant Coeur BayouAdult (m)9,5461,3907
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends RFdUJoyeux Coeur BayouAdult (m)9,2141,4487
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends CjdzHauss BayouAdult (f)8,6201,5109
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends LWrZCramoisi BayouAdult (m)9,1011,2484
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends F8SNFlamant Rose BayouAdult (m)10,3621,4309
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends P4LMEndriago del FuegoAdult (f)8,8091,29612
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends B3beViridos DdraigAdult (f)8,9771,3156
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends ObMTRaye L'Orange BayouAdult (m)11,1031,4294
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends JS6qBella Rosa Magnifico DolceAdult (f)9,2661,2936
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends G2NbToujours L'Amour BayouAdult (m)9,1381,2816
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 2Op3Nous Sommes Nous BayouAdult (m)10,3141,2916
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 2Op3Maintenant Pour Toujours BayouAdult (m)10,1991,3913
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends LAjTBleu Royal BayouAdult (m)10,8561,3895
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends VeF0Lanuginosa CuscinoAdult (m)10,8251,42512
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends WgFvPulelehua IpoAdult (m)10,0291,2205
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 2bqVNuage ReverieAdult (m)9,9341,2416
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends UQx7Ange Bleu BayouAdult (f)8,2631,4455
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends JPFgChatoyance BayouAdult (f)4,8211,1349
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends TgzVKaikaina Pulelehua IpoAdult (f)10,6731,4176
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends WHDORuckenflosse DracheAdult (m)8,2041,5527
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends ObBOWeibliche Brute DracheAdult (f)9,3991,5735
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends PbxnCoeur LicorneAdult (m)10,5391,5637
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends BCoSGeliebte Storch DracheAdult (f)9,4811,61018
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends HXT4Zwei Gingen DracheAdult (f)7,0881,4157
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends 0CJDd Egg111
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends RKDvhForever Sunset BayouHatchling (m)21,1801,41210
    « First < Previous
    Now viewing page 1 of 1
    Next > Last »

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 am

the previous scroll is my dragon family to date ...

so proud of them all ...

and this little one is our miracle .. came too close to losing him ..  Wub 

[th]Dragon[/th][th]Name[/th][th]Stage[/th][th]Views[/th][th]Unique Views[/th][th]Clicks[/th]
    Love from the Dragon Cave .... pictures of our home ... and friends VDaTNuova Tramonto

Last edited by orphaned on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:21 am