Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Empty Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel
    by Boomzap - August, 2014

Series linksDeath at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel, , Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel, Death Upon an Austrian Sonata: A Dana Knightstone Novel, Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel, Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Betrayal-romania-a-dana-knightstone-novel-ce_feature

Tragedy strikes Dana Knightstone, the best-selling novelist with a gift for clairvoyance. Step into the shoes of Dana while traveling to a book signing event in Romania. Find yourself suddenly trapped by an avalanche in the cold mountain alps where you are stranded in an old castle.

Discover hidden passageways within the old castle walls to free yourself from the grasp of the ghost of the castle that seeks to imprison you. Find clues buried under the dusty dungeon floor and uncover the captivating story of love and betrayal.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus chapter: Unravel a brand new ghost story in the castle!
    • Replayable cutscenes, music, wallpaper and concept art
    • Strategy Guide
    • Achievements

For the Standard Edition

Click images to enlarge
    Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Th_screen1 Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Th_screen2 Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Frodo
    Frodo

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Empty Re: Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

Post by Frodo Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 am

Love the Dana Knightstone games.  Big smile
    Need to get this, when I have some money.  Happy bounce
    snapnhiss
    snapnhiss

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Empty Re: Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

Post by snapnhiss Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:32 am

I saw people complaining about the animal (ghost) helper and how mind numbingly simple everything was, the game series has gone downhill, blahbitty blah blah but I really enjoyed it.  The story kept me interested, the game play was fun and some of the puzzles were difficult enough that I had to peek in the SG to figure out what they wanted me to do.  You'd probably do well to wait for the SE though, the bonus game was very short and didn't really add anything to the story.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:02 pm

Ahh, thanks for the tip, Snapnhiss.  I'll wait for the SE version then.  Okay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm