Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Empty Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up)

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing
    by: Big Fish Games

Available from
    BFG for PC and MAC

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Steve2Title

Steve the Sheriff is back in an all new case in Neptuneville. The
    Mona Medusa is missing and it`s up to you to help Steve the Sheriff
    track down the thief. Use your Hidden Object skills to scour a multitude
    of screens. Find key objects within the scene to solve fun
    Adventure-style puzzles. Follow Steve and his lovable family in this
    one-of-a-kind Hidden Object Adventure game.

• Capture the thief
    • Several fun puzzles

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Th_screen1 Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Th_screen2 Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Th_screen3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up) Empty Re: Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing (HOG/FROG/Pop-up)

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing

I wasn't sure what to expect on this second installment, and I'm pleasantly surprised! This game is a combination HOG and FROG-Pop-up. Let me explain: You have the usual list of hidden objects to find. In addition, there are interactive areas of the screen where a picture of Steve the Sheriff will show up and have "pop-up" fragmented objects for you to find. Very clever, this is the first game I've seen that merges all three game types.

Interactive areas are indicated by bubbles, so there's no hunting around, but there are mini-puzzles interspersed through the gameplay, and a collect-the-cigars mini-challenge. Find one cigar per scene to earn extra hints.

Rechargeable hints, nice colorful artwork and so-so music.

Overall, an intermediate-level hidden object game that is quite fun!

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:31 pm